Chapter six

(I have awoke from my slumber.
Also join my discord server if you're an epic and amazing and cool and awesome and talented and beautiful and stunning and gorgeous and smart and elegant person (link is on my bio) K so I finished writing this at 5AM so PUHLESSEEEEE tell me if there are spelling mistakes or parts where something just doesn't make sense or if I accidentally switch POVs)

Wizard cookie wasn't convinced. Not in the slightest bit. Gingerbrave had told him that he was fine, and even if Wizard used all the strength in his cookie body, he still couldn't convince himself that Gingerbrave was telling the truth.
Wizard cookie isn't dumb. He can tell when something is up. And there is definitely something wayyy up with Gingerbrave. He wasn't acting like his usual self. You know, bright and happy and always optimistic! Now he's just been quiet, shy, and awkward. At least around Wizard cookie he was.
And Wizard Cookie has decided he was done with Gingerbraves attitude. He refuses to let his best friend be all sad on his birthday! Which is why he, Strawberry Cookie, and Gingerbright are all going to give Gingerbrave an amazing birthday!
Sure, Wizard Cookie hasn't exactly figured out how he is going to achieve this "amazing birthday" yet, but that's besides the point! The point is, Wizard Cookie is going to make Gingerbrave his old self again!

———

"Hm? A surprise party?" Gingerbright questions.
"Yes! ...Or, something like that!" Wizard Cookie responds.
"I'm sure you've noticed it by now, Gingerbrave hasn't been acting like himself at all! I'm not sure what could've happened to make him all sad, but either way it doesn't matter because we're going to make him happy again by throwing him a great birthday party!" Wizard Cookie says enthusiastically.
"Yeah, youre right. Gingerbrave has been acting down lately, and I think it's starting to bum everybody out." Gingerbright agrees with him.
She continues,
"But are you sure a surprise party is the right way to go? Don't you think we've done that enough already? We did that for his 12th, and 11th, and 10th... and 9th... wow we really aren't that original" Gingerbright says, now contemplating their sense of originality.
"Ah. I guess you are right..."
Now it's silent between the two of them. Trying to figure out an (original) birthday party plan.
Gingerbright was first to break the silence,
"Hmm,  why don't we ask Strawberry cookie?" Gingerbright started "I bet she'll have a bunch of ideas for a birthday party! She's always been a big contributor for birthday parties in the past, let's just ask her if she has any ideas!" Gingerbright said cheerfully.
"Agreed, she always has brilliant ideas!" Wizard cookie replies in agreement.

———

"Gingrbaves birthday? Oh, um, well I guess I haven't really thought about it at all yet..." Strawbery Cookie says.
Wizard Cookie had noticed something, ever since Strawberry Cookie and Gingerbrave spoke with each other the day of the concert, the BOTH of them were awkward around him. Strawberry not as much as Gingerbrave, but still. He wondered if Strawberry Cookie was acting like that around Gingerbright and her other friends. What could have Gingerbrave and her possibly shared that would make them act in such a way?
"Aw man! We were really hoping you'd help us out! You're so amazing when it comes to these things, Strawberry Cookie!" Gingerbright says sweetly.
"Th-thank you...!" Strawberry says back, blushing and pulling the strings of her hoodie to cover her face more with the hood.
Wizard Cookie and her always had that in common with each other, neither of them enjoyed showing their face much.
Neither of them knew the others reason for doing so, it was just more of a mutual bond and understanding between the two cookies.
"W-well I mean, I could help you guys come up with some ideas!" Strawberry Cookie offers.
"Yeah, we could use some help brainstorming." Wizard cookie says.
He pauses for a second before asking Strawberry Cookie a question.
"You've noticed Gingerbraves weird behavior recently, right?" He asks her.
"H-huh! W-what do you mean? I don't know! I- well I mean I haven't noticed anything that off!! H-have you? B-because I haven't!!" Strawberry Cookie answers quickly. Her eyes darting around avoiding both him and Gingerbright.
Woah!! That's mighty suspicious! He wasn't even trying to sound interrogating or anything just now, why did Strawberry Cookie react like that?
"Uh. Yea okay anyways, Gingerbrave has been acting weird lately. Which is why we need this birthday party to be great!" Wizard Cookie explains to the suspiciously "confused" Strawberry Cookie.
"Yeah! We've already cancelled out surprise parties off the "Gingerbrave birthday party ideas" list, since we've done it already so many times. We need ideas!" Gingerbright adds on.
Silence falls over the three for a quick second before Strawberry Cookie breaks it.
"W-why don't we do something simple..?" Strawberry Cookie suggested.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Wizard Cookie questions.
"W-Well I mean... maybe he's been acting weird lately because he's been stressed...? A-and maybe we shouldn't do something too over the top so that it relieves... his... stress..??" She explains.
"Yeah! I think you're right Strawberry Cookie. He definitely seems stressed!" Gingerbright agrees with her.
"Okay... and how exactly would we go about making this "stress free" party?" Wizard Cookie asks, intrigued by Strawberry's suggestion.
"Well maybe we could do a simple birthday party at his house? And maybe even a slumber party there too." Strawberry Cookie further explains.
"Ooo yeah!! A sleepover sounds so fun!! I've never spent the night at Gingerbraves before!!" Gingerbright cheerfully agrees with the suggestion.
"What do you think, Wizard Cookie?" Gingerbright turns and asks him.
"Well, I don't have anything against the idea! So I guess that's what we'll do! A sleepover at Gingerbraves house." Wizard cookie says
"Yeah! See? I knew Strawberry cookie would be able to come up with an awesome idea for the party!" Gingerbright gleefully exclaims. "You're the best, Strawberry Cookie!" Gingerbright says, causing Strawberry Cookie to blush.

Well, then I guess it's settled! They'll all have a sleepover at Gingerbraves!

( A/N Ok so I think I've decided to make a deadline for myself for these chapters, cuzzzz even I understand that I take wayyyy too long updating so ima try updating at least every other Saturday. Like I find it so funny that I've taken so long updating this that half the people who first saved it back in December probs don't even like cookie run anymore lmao 😭😭)