♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Being an artist is hard. He started working in a company since he was fifteen years old. His dream was to be a celebrity. He wanted to let other people hear his voice singing for them with the bottom of his heart.

There were six other band members with him. They were his family. They took care of him since he was the youngest. Everyone gave their attention to him.

Since he started his career in an early age he couldn't attend to school like the other children. So he missed his school life, he didn't have any friends other than his hyungs. He chased his dreams. He sacrificed many things in his life like his childhood, he had to stay away from his own family.

In the beginning people laughed at him. Even some people insulted him infront of other people. But he just smiled at them. He never gave up on his dream.

When he was a trainee he had to face many difficulties since he joined a company which was already falling down. They didn't have a dorm to stay so they slept in their practice room. Even after working all the day he had to eat just a bite because he had to think about his body. Sometimes he didn't even had time to sleep because he had to practice their hard choreography. Sometimes he felt like giving up. He wanted to scream his lungs out to reduce his pain. He had to keep his problems for himself because he knew that his hyungs had their own problems.

He was a powerful character. He always wanted to do everything perfectly. Whatever it is, how much it takes time he didn't care; he completed his work perfectly. He never had a competition with the others but he competed with himself. Whenever he stepped into something at the end he will win.

He was born as a talented person but Some call it practice, some call it luck
But either way he is going in to the history books.

Even it was hard he did it for his people, did it for his pride. How can he know what he can do if he never tried? He did it for his country, did it for his name. And now the whole world say his name.

After working for many years he and his hyungs won the whole world. Who thought a normal boy like him could hold a whole world in his hand?

Everyone has the ability to dream, but not everyone has the willingness to truly chase their dreams. When people aren't living their dreams they often have limited belief systems.

When he stood in the middle of the stage holding his mic and watching an ocean of people looking at him while holding light sticks; lighting up his life. He felt home. He felt like this is the place he belongs to. All the people were calling his name cheering him. 'Jeon jungkook' the whole stadium shooked by his name, his fans screamed his name. Success, his dream was succeeded. All his sacrifices were worth because he couldnt get more achievements than that.

Talking about their success it wasn't just his success his band members and he worked together for it

Talking about their success it wasn't just his success his band members and he worked together for it. So it was their success. They built BTS together. BTS isn't BTS without all seven of them.