♡ Chapter 9 ♡

One week had already passed from jungkook's one month vacation. Now he is to going visit his parents house for a week as he planned.
Dae-Hyun came to jungkook's house the other day with y/n's passport. Since y/n couldn't remember her last name they got her passport under the name Kang y/n. First of all jungkook was going to get it under the name Jeon y/n but he knew that y/n will get into a huge trouble if someone recognize him at the airport. He had already taken enough risks so he didn't want any more.

When Dae-Hyun visited jungkook's house y/n and he got along well after jungkook explained the whole situation to him. Thankfully Dae-Hyun understood him. First Dae-Hyun had doubts about y/n, but after talking with her and seeing the way she act he got that y/n wasn't acting as she lost her memory.
Dae-Hyun felt happy that jungkook got a new company other than his hyungs and parents. He clearly saw how jungkook's eyes went soft whenever y/n asked something from him about this trip with excitement filled eyes. The small smile on jungkook's face didn't go unnoticed by him as y/n played with bam while giggling loudly.
______________________________________

Now they were at the Incheon international airport.

jungkook decided to send y/n to the airplane with Dae-hyun because it will be more safer

jungkook decided to send y/n to the airplane with Dae-hyun because it will be more safer. Mr. Kang was already there when they reached the airport. In the beginning y/n didn't want to be separated from jungkook. But after jungkook promised her that they will meet each other at the airplane she agreed.

Her internal organs pounded against her chest as she dragged her bag along the carpeted floor into a corridor. Dae-hyun was walking beside her, guiding her in the right direction. As she walked into the long hall, she glanced up and noticed some signs that she couldn't understand. Her entire body could barely hold herself together because she was so nervous. This is y/n's first time in public without jungkook. It wasn't that she didn't like Mr. Dae-hyun, who was kind and funny. But surprisingly she was more comfortable with jungkook than others because after she lost her memory he was the first one she met. She trusted him the most. So her eyes were busy searching for him, hoping that she would spot him in the crowd.

"I'll be up in the air soon," she told herself. She decided to slow down her pace to further enjoying what was happening. The environment around her was new and unfamiliar. She wanted nothing but to spot jungkook or bam who was so energetic in the morning, wiggling around jungkook. She tried to calm herself down. She took deep breaths and moved little bit closer to the middle aged man. She wished she was at home but at the same time she wanted to see jungkook's hometown. She wanted to see the beach and enjoy street food. It looked like it was fun as jungkook explained it. The excitement running through her veins could have killed a horse. Y/n was very scared. She still couldn't believe that in the next few minutes she would be on a plane, flying to Busan with no one but Jungkook and complete strangers. Every second her heart was beating faster and faster than she thought it would explode.

After almost an hour y/n was seated in the airplane. Mr. Kang stayed with her for few minutes and left because he wasn't allowed to stay there. There wasn't any people on that side of the plane because it was the first class section . Y/n had the old phone that jungkook gave to her. She held it tightly near her chest wishing jungkook will be there any minute. Y/n looked out from the small window next to her. She almost fainted when she felt someone sit beside her. But when the familiar manly scent hit her, her body relaxed. She let out a shaky breath turning to the young man next to her.