♡ Chapter 10 ♡

Jungkook felt his heart fall to his stomach when the door opened, revealing his mother. His mother's eyes widened when she sees her son standing in front of her door. Suddenly a beautiful smile painted itself on her face.

Jungkook forgot the whole situation he was in for a few seconds. He quickly bent down and hugged his mother, as his life depended on her. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled the sweet smell of his mother.
"My jungkookie came home at last," she beams while cupping his cheeks with both of her hands. Jungkook leaned to her touch and kissed her palm.

Jungkook forgot all his problems when he saw that smile on her face.

For Jungkook, his mother is the personification of love and is the angel sent by God to look after her children. "God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers." This phrase always came to his mind whenever he looked at his mother. His mother showers love on him, and his brother forgives their mistakes and stands as a pillar of strength, courage, inspiration, and solace for them. She is the bank where all the emotions, sorrows, and expectations of Jungkook are deposited. His mother shares a secret code of language with him and can understand what he is trying to say, which no one else can. The word mother can work magic on the ears of Jungkook. She is not only a friend, philosopher and guide but a god living right in front of the eyes of Jungkook and can be reached out easily. Even though he has risen to a high position in society, he is still a child in the eyes of his mother, regardless of his age. Jungkook knew the love of his mother knew no bounds, and hence there was no limit to the number of times she would forgive him.

Even though they haven't spent much time together since he joined the company, she is still his mother. They always took calls to each other regularly after Jungkook debuted. She always gave him the best advice whenever he was in trouble. No matter how far they were from each other, she still cared about him.

His parents were his backbone.

Jungkook looked into his mother's eyes and saw the purest love he could find on this earth. He made up his mind to tell her the truth. He will just let her beat the sh*t out of him, just like she did when she found out that he cheated on a spelling test at school years ago.

"I don't care if you get 100 or 0 on your tests. I don't care about that. But the issue here is that you cheated." He couldn't exactly remember what she told him, to be honest, but he remembered that it was something like that. His mother told him that being honest was much more important than having a high test score. So she will forgive him if he tells her the truth, right?

Wait a second! He hasn't done anything wrong, right? He is just helping someone who has lost her memory, and he is an adult who can make his own decisions now. Suddenly his mother started to give him butterfly kisses all over his face, making him whine like a kid.

A soft giggle came from behind them, causing both of them to separate from the hug and look in the direction of the sound. well sh*t! For a split second, he forgot about y/n and bam. He watched her mother's facial expression change in less than a second, as if she saw a clown burst into her precious garden through the garden gate. He saw the shock register on her face. He knew that she was trying to take in as much information as she could with her wide eyes.

They both stared at the giggling girl, who was wearing a cute dark purple oversize hoodie. She had let her long hair fall freely along her back and shoulders.

 She had let her long hair fall freely along her back and shoulders