♡ Chapter 8 ♡

Y/n came back to jungkook while holding the photo album near her chest. She slowly placed it on the table while sitting down on the floor. Bam quickly ran to her and cuddled to her side. Y/n hand automatically went to his head softly petting him.

Jungkook smiled at both of them and sat beside y/n. He pulled the album to his lap and started turning pages. Y/n looked at the album with curious eyes.

They both looked at the first picture.
______________________________________

"This photo was taken in the first time I went to a pet shop with my friend to buy some treats for his dog. But then I saw bam cuddling next to one of his siblings. He looked so cute He looked directly into my eyes with his big innocent eyes. I couldn't resist him so I decided to adopt him." jungkook explained and y/n listen to him carefully. After explaining the whole incident 'how he fell for bam at the first sight and decided to adopt him'. Jungkook turned to the other page.
______________________________________

"This is the first time I held him after adopting. He looked scared at first but then warmed up to the environment and my presence eventually." Jungkook explained while sending his fingers through his raven hair. Y/n stared at jungkook for few good minutes as he was in his own world describing even the smallest thing he remembered the moment he took the photo. She observed even his smallest features closely.

He had a small mole under his lip and a feint scar on his cheek that she was curious about. But she decided to ask about it later. His sharp jawline, naturally pink lips. His double eyelid chocolate brown eyes held a whole galaxy. The way his bunny teeth poked his lips whenever he said something whlie smiling was truly adorable. How he softly talked to her with his low, manly husky voice; how he was gentle and careful with her, how he took her in and gave her a place to stay showed how gentlemanly he was.
Y/n was thinking how can someone be this much beautiful both inside and out.

Y/n was brought back from her dreamland to reality when suddenly jungkook's doe eyes flashed with excitement.

"You know what? When i was about to pick bam up he started barking at me showing that he is a big boy. Actually he bit my finger." Jungkook said while turning to y/n with his bunny smile on his face.