♡ Chapter 13 ♡

Jungkook felt warm sun rays on the side of his face. He lazily covered his face with his hand before turning to the other side to hide from the sun. Suddenly, some soft giggles reached his ears. "Gukkie, wake up!" Y/n's voice chirped as he heard fast foot steps reaching him. Jungkook opened his eyes a little and looked through his eyelashes to see y/n running towards him. Suddenly, he was wide awake and in full alert. He quickly pushed himself up and caught y/n when she fell into his arms. His strong, veiny arms wrapped around her petite waist. Jungkook's heart was thundering inside his chest. What if he couldn't catch her? What if she fell down before she reached him? All the negative thoughts that flowed into Jungkook's mind were broken apart with a soft giggle.

Y/n's head was tucked under Jungkook's chin as her face was hidden in the crook between his neck and shoulder. She was literally on Jungkook's lap, laying on his bare chest as his arms held her protectively. Jungkook felt the bare skin of his shoulder burning as y/n's soft lips lightly touched there. Y/n was a giggling mess. Jungkook slowly buried his nose into y/n's hair, inhaling the sweet floral smell of the shampoo. Her hair was let down freely since it was still a little bit wet. Jungkook raised his hand and caressed her hair.

A bark echoed through the room as Bam ran into the room. Y/n turned her head towards the dog and poked her tongue at it. "I won," she said proudly. Jungkook went all confused for a moment. When he realized what was going on, he threw his head back and started to laugh. Y/n was racing with Bam to be the first to wake him up. Jungkook looked down at the girl who was cuddling on his chest happily. How childish can she be? A low chuckle left his throat.

"Guk, eomma told me that she would teach me how to make kimchi today." She said while getting up. Jungkook almost pouted at the loss of warmth. "Really? That's good. Can I join?" Jungkook asked, making y/n nod her head rapidly. He pushed the blanket aside and got up. He lifted his tattooed arm up and sent his inked fingers through his raven hair while walking to the side of the room. "I'll quickly wash myself and come. Wait for me, yeah?" Jungkook asked. He turned around when he noticed that y/n had suddenly gone silent.

He looked at her and saw that her cheeks were red. Was she sick? Was Busan too warm for her? Jungkook saw y/n was looking at him. So he decided to look down at himself.

He was just wearing his gray sweat pants

He was just wearing his gray sweat pants. Jungkook closed his eyes and groaned.

Right.

He was half-naked. The weather was hot, and Jungkook couldn't help but remove his shirt in the middle of the night. Well, you can't blame him; he was living all alone with a dog in his house. He used to be that man who wore only his underwear while sleeping. But now things have changed. Since the day this girl stepped into the house, he has always kept in his mind not to remove his clothes freely like he used to. Maybe he had removed his T-shirt without thinking in his sleep.

He felt his neck and ears getting warm, covered with blush. When he saw that, y/n was looking everywhere but at him. He quickly pulled a towel from his closet and put it over his shoulder. "I'll be quick." Jungkook said before rushing into the bathroom.