Denki Kaminari | 💣 Traitor AU | It Was Nice While It Lasted

TW: Arson, betrayal, major character death, cursing

(UNEDITED)

~This will make you cry... if you don't cry you have probably read too much angst so this doesn't effect you anymore LOL. I actually cried while writing this so... yeah good luck with this one. Let's just say that you won't make it past the deaths probably LOL~

~You're on first name basis with all the girls and Denki. Also Kiribaku is canon in this oneshot it's one of my OTPs so it's happening where're you like it or not~

~-~ ~-•-~ ~-~

(Your POV)

The flames were flying up into the night sky and I couldn't help but shed a tear as I watched my home, Heights Alliance, was slowly destroyed and all the people I ever loved besides my family screaming in pain and terror.

And it was all because of him...

I shook my head. I couldn't handle knowing that he was the reason behind all this. That he betrayed all of us. That he betrayed me.

Slowly, I backed up away from the burning home, wanting to get away from the horrible and traumatic sight in front of me. Yet that ended just as poorly as my relationship with him had, as I immediately tripped over something soft.

I yelped as I fell onto my butt on the ground. I was one of the few lucky ones who got out before the fire got bad though, so there were no wounds that could possibly reopen and I was physically fine from the fall.

After sitting up, I looked over to see what I had tripped over, but that seemed to be a horrible decision. I came face to face with Tsu's face staring into space, her eyes clouded over with something I knew too well; death.

It took me a while to realize that I was crying and screaming. The sound left my mouth so strangely and quickly that a I didn't even realize I was doing so.

I started to scoot away from Tsu's body by kicking my legs into the dirt and using my hands to help guide me away, still on my butt as I slowly pushed myself further from the scene. But that was also short-lived when I bumped into something with a similar texture as Tsu's body, and I quickly turned around to see Sero staring back up at me, dead like Tsu.

Suddenly, I heard crying nearby, and I turned to look over to my side. What I saw nearly killed me. Kirishima and Bakugo were holding hands as Kirishima slowly died in his arms. Bakugo couldn't hide his tears as the light slowly left his boyfriend's eyes and his arm fell limp to his side.

I stared at Bakugo for a good minute or so in absolute grief. I know what it feels like to lose the one you love... at least I do mentally, I never lost someone physically until now.

After a moment, he noticed I was there snd his gaze looked up at me as he cried out, "(L/N)! ARE YOU OKAY!?"

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I had never seen this side of Bakugo before. I only ever saw the angry, mean side of him. I yelled back, "WHY WOULD YOU CARE!?"

Bakugo's tears increased in quantity as he shouted in reply, "YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON ALIVE THAT I TRULY CARE ABOUT NOW. SPARKY HAS BETRAYED US, SHITTY-HAIR IS DEAD, RACCOON-EYES IS DEAD, WEIRD-ELBOWS IS DEAD, FOUR-EYES IS MIA, DEKU IS MIA, OCHACO IS MIA, AND SHOTO IS MIA. I CAN'T LET YOUGO MISSING OR DIE. YOU'RE THE LAST ONE I HAVE LEFT. DO NOT DIE, (L/N), JUST DON'T!!"

I was honestly touched that Bakugo considered me a friend, despite the gloomy atmosphere. "I won't die," I promised, "but you have to promise me that you won't die either!!"