Toshinori Yagi (All Might) | ☁️ Male Reader | Match Made in Heaven

TW: N/A

(UNEDITED)

Quirk: Plant Growth (you can grow plants and flowers from your body)

~You don't know that Toshinori is actually All Might, so you'll refer to him by his real name; Toshinori Yagi. Also this is set before the battle with All For One so close to no one knows about All Might's secret~

~This is a male x male oneshot and the reader's pronouns are he/him~

~-~ ~-•-~ ~-~

(Your POV)

"One glass of our finest Chianti, as you requested, sir," a waiter announced as he came up to my booth. I smiled and thanked him, but in all honesty I felt like I was dying inside. All of this is so fancy! This "Toshinori" guy must be something... and to think that he was still single on Tinder!

I fidgeted anxiously with my hands, nervously waiting for my date to arrive. I sat in a booth made of dark brown wood and red velvet cushions. I couldn't stop myself from constantly checking my watch, realizing that my date was over 15 minutes late.

I was just about to give up hope when suddenly a guy came rushing in, panting heavily from seemingly sprinting here. His eyes looked upon each and every table before eventually falling on mine. He then started calmly walking over, smiling brightly.

Once he had arrived at my table, he exclaimed with a large smile, "hey! Is your name possibly (Y/N) by any chance?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied with a small smile back, motioning for him to sit down, "I'm guessing you're Toshinori!"

"In the flesh," the man responded with another large smile. He seemed extraordinarily optimistic and happy, and his smile seemed so contagious... I was already becoming completely enraptured with his personality. For once, Tinder actually didn't fail me!

Toshinori sat down and opened up the menu. He asked, "so... did you look at the menu yet?"

"Yeah, this place seems expensive," I admitted, "are you sure we should even be here?"

"Trust me, I'll pay for all of it," Toshinori assured me with a grin, "and don't hold back on getting what you want, not to brag but I do have quite a lot of money."

"Alright," I anxiously laughed. This was my first date in a long time, and I hoped I wouldn't mess it up. "Then... I'll take the tempura udon dish."

Toshinori nodded and continued scanning the menu. Eventually he spoke up and said, "I'll get the Kobe beef platter. Did you already order drinks?"

"I got a glass of their finest Chianti," I admitted, nodding towards my wine glass, "but other than that, nothing."

In response, Toshinori grinned and said, "that's good. I know I already said this but don't think about the price, please. Sorry if this sounds weird but please get whatever makes you happy. You have a nice smile."

"Th-thanks," I chuckled, a small blush growing on my face as I slightly smiled again at the man sitting across from me.

Just then, as if on some sort of cue, a waiter walked over to our table and took out a small notepad, clicking their pen in their other hand. "Hello there, boys. Are you ready to order?"