FIRST KISS

🥞Mikey

Manjiro is currently in (M/N)'s house, chilling, watching movies and spending some quality time together

Manjiro is currently in (M/N)'s house, chilling, watching movies and spending some quality time together. When Mikey arrived at (M/N)'s house for the first time, he was flabbergasted when he saw how big it was. Being the kid he is, he just ran around opening all the doors of each vacant room, curious to see what's inside, even your bedroom was no exemption. He would lay down on your bed or bounce on the soft mattress and wrinkled all the covers but since he's your boyfriend (M/N) gives zero mind to it.

'It's fine, I can just fix it later. What ever makes him happy.'

As you prepared the snacks for your 'in the house movie date' he stayed in your bedroom laying on his stomach swaying his legs, reading a bunch of mangas you had on you shelf while waiting for you to call him down the living room. Particularly indulging him self at a shoujo manga that happened to be lend to you by a friend.

Preparing your boyfriends favorite snacks as well as yours, (M/N) called Manjiro once he was done with the preparations. "Manjiro, come on before the taiyaki gets cold." In little to no time he was already at the living room getting comfortable at the sofa placing the comic book on the coffee table along side the snacks. You definitely noticed the book he was carrying and slightly questioned it but simply shrugged it off since even you like a bit of romance from time to time.

(M/N) and Manjiro were snuggled together while binge watching different kinds of movies ranging from action, horror to romance. Mikey sat in-between your legs while your arm are loosely around his waist, your chin resting on his head since he has a smaller stature.

"(N/N)-chin." Mikey called you out using your nickname. "Hmm, what is it Jiro." He leaned back on your chest, felling his weight shifting to you. "I want a kiss." You weren't surprised with his request infact he'd always ask you for quick peek on the cheeks whenever your alone or in private. "You don't have to—"

(M/N) was caught off guard when Mikey pressed his index finger on his lips, cutting him off, looking up to him with a pout. "I want a kiss on the lips (M/N)-chin."

'Ehh?!'

Folding his arms, a pout still visible on his face. "Hmp! (M/N)-chin always give me kisses but not once have you ever kissed me on the lips...aren't lovers suppose to do it normally?" How bold of you Manjiro, is it boldness or simply innocence? (M/N) simply doesn't want to make any advances that Manjiro wouldn't like or would feel uncomfortable but since he asked that technically means he's giving him permission, right?

While Manjiro was busy blabbering about his request, (M/N) gently held his lover cheek, tilting them to the side giving him space to lean forward and his kiss his lips. It was a light and sweet kiss that lasted only for a few seconds, effectively shushing Mikey. His face erupted into a bright shade of red, hiding half of his face with his arm. "What? You said you wanted a kiss on the lips."