VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL | PART I

🥞 Mikey

M/N is a handsome young man with a great personality, he's good at taking care of someone (Mikey) and basically a prince charming everyone would wish to go out with, someday

M/N is a handsome young man with a great personality, he's good at taking care of someone (Mikey) and basically a prince charming everyone would wish to go out with, someday. So it's no surprise that he has so many admirers. Every Valentine's day or any occasion at the matter, he would receive various gifts and favors from ladies and gentlemen alike. Even though it's widely known in their school that he's dating the infamous leader of Tokyo Manji Gang, they would persistently give him gifts, some who fears getting their gift rejected would leave them at his locker.

"M/N-kun, please accept this chocolates as gift."

"Happy Valentine's day, M/N-san."

"This is for you senpai, excuse me!!!"

They would hand him their gifts before the H/C-nette gets a chance to refuse. 'But, I'm already dating someone.' as he looked at the gifts at hand and sigh.

M/N's locker is always filled to the brim with chocolates and letters. The funny thing was that ever since he started dating Mikey, instead of love/declaration of love/confession letters, he'd recieve letters of friendly admiration and thank you letters but, despite this he knows what it actually meant. He's not exactly dense or anything...[*Ehem*]

Good thing Mikey doesn't hit girls, for the boys...well, good luck with them.

.

Mikey on the other had, is also popular, with his good looks and charismatic charms but, since his delinquent status can be intimidating, ladies tend do chicken out or do it secretly. When Mikey arrived at his boyfriend's home, the first thing he noticed was the stash of gifts on the table and chocolates in the fridge. He felt conflicted, a part of him felt proud that his lover was admired by many. On the other hand, he felt defeated, compare to the gift he has, it wasn't as grand or as well made. He felt jealous and even slightly anxious, he wasn't good at crafts to start with so he felt hesitant to give his gift.

"Um...M/N" The blonde hesitantly called out his lover. This made M/N anxious, 'I knew it! I shouldn't have accepted those gifts.'

"I'm sorry, despite dating you. I still accepted those gifts, I'll do my best to turn them away next time, love." Mikey wasn't mad or anything like that, he started panicking when his lover began sulking. "No! Infact I feel kinda proud about you having so many admirers but, I also...feel defeated."

"Eh!?" Why though. M/N gently draged the blonde to sit on the couch. "Why so?" Manjiro proceeds to explain that his gift wasn't as grand or well made compared to those he received from his peers. Despite this, M/N's shined brightly with anticipation and excitement to what Mikey has for him. "Here...I made them (with Emma and Mitsuya's help)."