VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL | PART II

🩹 Takemichi

"Hey Mitchi, are you free tomorrow?" The H/C haired young man asked thru the phone

"Hey Mitchi, are you free tomorrow?" The H/C haired young man asked thru the phone. "Hmm, Yeah...I guess I am." Takemichi replied while piecing together the newly bought puzzle M/N gave him a few days ago. M/N then smiled at the other side of the phone. "Great! Tomorrow, let's go out on a date tomorrow. Love ya, Bye~" "Eh? W-wait, M/N."

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Takemichi was cut off with the sound of the call ending. The blonde blushed furiously, the heat gathering in his face because of his lover's invitation as he trashed around the floor and looked at his phone. He once fantasized of going out on a date with M/N, his long term crush, and now that's going to become a reality.

I pity the Takemichi of the present, whom is currently working hard with Naoto in order to save Hina and M/N of the future.

To summarize, your relationship is pure vanilla (at the moment). Flowers, chocolates, and present. Hugs, cuddles and kisses. If anything, most girls (and boys) would be envious with Takemichi's relationship. (Confirmed by his group of friends.)The blonde excitedly prepared for his date tomorrow with M/N.

That day, became one of the best days of his life. M/N got him chocolates, a cafe date and a theme park date. While the blonde was enjoying his day to the fullest the other was much more entertained in seeing his lovers expressions all trough out the day. M/N affectionately gazed at his lovers face, teens enjoying their teenage years. '*sigh* I love him. He's so d*mn cute!'

The way Takemichi would look at him with those innocent big blue eyes and smile at him brightly, brighter than the sun. "Urk! My heart...can't take it." 'Sunglasses. I need ' em!"

"Eh?! M/N! What's wrong?!"

"Nothing...I just saw an adorable angel..." M/N fixed his dramatic posture and playfully booped him at the nose "... right here." Takemichi blushed, he puffs his cheeks and started hitting M/N on his shoulder, the H/N-nette stood unfazed, didn't bother to stop him. The hitting came to a halt when Takemichi got tired.

"Your so cute!" M/N squeezed Takemichi into a hug. "Your so adorable, my sweet little boyfriend.♡" He then proceed to gently bite Takemichi's cheeks playfully which resulted to him blushing an even deeper shade of red. "M-M-M/N!" 'Fufufu~' Their date finished off with a casual dinner date.

WARNING!!!

.

.

.

😈 Hanma