RAN HAITANI

🪢RAN

~FIRST MEETING~

~FIRST MEETING~

M/N and Ran are childhood acquaintances, your mother's know each other and are in good terms so, naturally both you and Ran had a...somewhat connection with each other but nothing more than that. Your first meeting was at a dinner that was proposed by his mother, it wasn't as eventful as the adults expected. The two of you just exchange greetings and that was it making the two women worried and uneasy. You were indifferent towards Ran and Ran was uninterested towards you, he was a little annoyed that his little brother wasn't there but what can he say.

Ran was busy playing with his brother Rindou, when his mother told him that he is to go with her to a dinner party of some sort and make friends with you. 'Why do I when I have Rindou with me?' As long as he has his brother he doesn't need anyone else as for you, M/N would do anything for his mother as long as the request is something he's capable of fulfilling and reasonable. "Sure, I guess I don't mind."

But because of your indifference and his disinterest, the two of you never became anything more than acquaintances. Sure you both would have a short exchange about likes, dislikes and hobbies whenever you guys would feel your mother's nudging you both to interact, faking your innocent smiles. Words and inner thoughts opposing each other greatly.

'I'd rather go home, then again mother would be greatly upset if I decline this invitation.'

'He doesn't seem as interesting, I'd rather play with Rin-Rin at home.'

'*sigh* I wanna go home.'

If someone were to hear your thoughts, one would wonder how you two ended up being a loving couple in the future.

~GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER~

As I said, you knew each other because your mother's were close and that was it...it was an absolutely 'COLD' relationship between you two, no hate, just complete and utter indifference and disinterest towards each other. Not only that, you two had completely different hobbies. M/N enjoys studying and values knowledge, academics and his success more than anything, Ran finds it dull and boring and prefers the violent life of delinquency which M/N finds foolish and a waste of potential. That alone makes it near-impossible for the two to get along or even agree with each other let alone become friends.

~ BECOMING FRIENDS? ~

That was, until he saw a whole new side of you. Who would have thought, M/N, the most dull, serious and strict person he ever met, is also the same person he'd caught in an alley of Roppongi fighting with some guys whom he doesn't recognize. Supposedly he should recognize any gang that resides in Roppongi which is his and his brother's territory but it seemed to be a fight between you and another party. A feud perhaps?