SEISHU INUPI

WARNING: Manga Spoilers!!!
Requested by: RyunosukeAku9

🌻INUPI

~ FIRST MEETING ~

~ FIRST MEETING ~

M/N is Akane Inupi's childhood friend and Kokonoi Hajime's older brother. Naturally, you knew Seishu ever since he was just a child and witness his growth along side your little brother Hajime. You met Seishu when he was five and you were eleven, a year older than his sister.

M/N could still remember how shy Seishu was when he first met him and how often the little one would avoid him when he visits their house.

"Aaakaaanee~"

"Your brother is definitely avoiding meeeee." Akane giggled at her friend's childish display, watching him rest his head on the coffee table sulking. "Don't worry about it to much N/N. I'm sure he's just being shy."

He grumbled but settled for her answer. Seishu started to approach him more ever since he introduced his younger brother Hajime to the younger Inui. Though still upset that he wouldn't talk to him if not inquiring for his brother. Akane would reassure him thought that Seishu is indeed interested in getting to know you but is too shy to approach you, much like your little brother who becomes shy and fidgety when talking to Akane.

'At least my brother gets along with her. But...'

He looked at Seishu which met his gaze and quickly avert his eyes which hurt your feelings. "Aaaakaaanee...your brother doesn't like me, doesn't he?"

You'd sulk and hugged her waist, expressing your dismay which she'd gladly comfort you unbeknownst to M/N that your little brother Koko is giving Seishu a questioning face, Seishu panicking and Mr. and Mrs. Inupi sweat dropping knowing that their son actually likes and idolizes you.

~ GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER/ BECOMING FRIENDS ~

M/N is determine to become close with the younger Inui, especially because his own little brother is close to both the Inui siblings. He would bring gifts for Seishu and cake for Akane with his allowance (he'd let Koko give the cake to Akane thought because he knows of his brother's little crush.) He knew of Hajime liking Akane since the very beginning and actually told her before hand to which she replied that she'll wait for him till they're adults.

"I'm sure Koko would be glad if you told him that."

"He is a sweetheart M/N plus he's still young. He's more of a little brother than a man in my eyes, his feelings could still change and I don't want things to be awkward between us. Seishu included."

M/N chuckled and said, "I know, but hey! Who knows? His efforts might move your heart. You might not even notice that he has become a splendid man plus I don't mind having you as a sister-in-law." He joked.