School

You had just woken up it was around 6:30AM. It was your first school day, you had to wear something nice. After about 20 minutes of looking in your closet you came up with this outfit.

 After about 20 minutes of looking in your closet you came up with this outfit

It was a bit basic but it looked good. You got a text from Rodrick..

Rodrick

Rodrick : i'm taking you to school with my van.

Y/n : okay see u in an hour!

You toke your bag and put your books inside of it, put on your rings and opened the curtains. You saw Rodrick on the other side, He was changing. You quickly went down stairs and made yourself breakfast. You and Rodrick had a few classes together but you couldn't just go to school with having only Rodrick as a friend. So you should make some other friends. You were excited for school but also a bit anxious. When you were ready it was time to go, Rodrick was ready and waiting for you in his van in front of your house. Your dad was already gone to his new job, so he wouldn't annoy you this morning.

"Hey beautiful" Rodrick said while giving you a big smirk. You pushed him playfully and told him to shut up. You were both chatting and driving to school. When you arrived you quickly went in to 1st period. You only had classes with Rodrick in second and third period.

You quickly toke a seat in the back and got your books out of your bag "ugh i hate math" you heard someone say sitting next to you. You looked next to you and replied "Yeah me too it's so boring and i never seem to understand it" next to was a girl with dyed blonde hair wearing a long green skirt with a small top and some accessories and some light make-up. "Hey i'm Juliette" the girl introduced herself. "Hey i'm y/n" you responded. You guys were chatting almost the whole period long, barely paying any attention to class. When the class was over you guys exchanged phone numbers and went to your next period, chemistry class. You walked into the class looking around to see if you could find Rodrick but you couldn't see him. You sat down somewhere and toke your books out of your bag again. "Late again" your teacher said. You looked up to find Rodrick standing in the door opening. "I'm sorry ma'am it won't happen again" he said with a smile on his face. "Yeah yeah just sit down" Rodrick did as the teacher told and sat down next to you. "Hey y/n" he whispered to you. You looked his way and you guys kept talking till the end of the period. But this time you did make some notes, you didn't wanna miss out on too much stuff.

——— (time skip)

After school you walked to your locker it was next to Juliette her locker. "Heyy y/n"
"Hey juliette"

"Would you like to hangout sometime? Just for fun" she said while smiling at me.
" ofcourse i would love to!" I said to her. Juliette broke the silence " Oh also i got something for you"
"Oh? What is it" i replied. She handed me a purple crystal bracelet. "Oh wow thank you so much its beautiful i love amethyst" she smiled at me and we waved each other goodbye. It was time to go home and you were searching for Rodrick's van in the parking lot, it didn't take long because it was a pretty recognizable van because it said "löded diper" on it with big black letters. You ran to Rodrick and you saw he was talking to his friends. When he saw you he smiled and waved at you cheerfully. "Hey princess how was school?" You blushed at his words but quickly jumped to reality "oh uh it was alright, what about you?"  "It was fine i just almost got detention."  I wasn't suprised he seems to be the type who gets in trouble a lot. You stepped into the van and put on your safety belt and Rodrick did the same.

You guys were just talking about normal stuff when Rodrick mentioned his parents were gone for the weekend..

"Hey y/n, my parents are out for the weekend and they're taking manny with them, so i'm thinking of throwing a party, you should definitely come!" He said excitedly.

"That sounds like a lot of fun! Do your parents know about it?"

"About that.. y/n you can't tell them, they'll kill me and im trusting you so please don't tell on me." He said with puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, i won't tell on you but your parents are really nice and i don't want you to  get in trouble Rodrick."

"Aww looks someone here cares about me" he said with a huge smirk.

"Ofcourse i do! You're special to me I know we haven't known each other for too long but you mean quite a lot to me already" you said while blushing. meanwhile you had already arrived in front of your house, but you and Rodrick were looking into each others eyes. You broke the silence by shaking your head. "Oh we're here already!  I guess i should be going, bye!" You said trying to avoid eye contact, but you just knew Rodrick was looking at you with a big smirk on his face the one he always does.

You ran inside throwing your bag in the big chair. Your dad hasn't arrived yet from his work, it was around 2:30pm and his work ends at 6pm. So you had sometime alone. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, a knife and a board to cut your apple on it, you put the pieces of apple in a bowl and went to your room. You decided to unbox your box with paint stuff inside of it and you found your easel. You set it up and placed a canvas, you started this painting a year ago but because you were moving you didn't have much time to finish it so you thought:

why don't i finish it now or at least work on it.

It was a painting of a fairy in a forest you still had lots of work to do, but it looked nice already. You grabbed the brushes and the paint and put on some music. You loved listening to french music while painting so you picked this song..

'La Seine - Extrait De La Bande Originale Un Monstre A Paris'

And you started painting, totally lost in the music.

Rodricks pov or whatever you call it :

Rodrick was laying on his bed he was bored and didn't know what to do, he decided that he wanted to try and write some lyrics for a new song for his band. that's when the boy heard a song from the other side of the window. He walked to the window and opened his curtains to reveal a girl painting in the other room. His eyes started glowing.

'She's so beautiful, she looks just like a dream'

He blushed by his thoughts and bit his lip. Y/n and noticed him staring and her cheeks started glowing a darkish red shade as well. They were both staring at each other for a minute just smiling at each other like idiots and Rodrick decided to take his phone and message her..

                                                                     Y/n :)

Rodrick : you look cute..

Rodrick typed in. He saw y/n grabbing her phone and reading it. She got an even redder shade on her cheeks and closed the curtains brutally.

                                                             Normal pov:

'Why does he have to make me feel like that ugh he's such an idiot' you thought while jumping on the bed and you collapsed snuggling into your pillow but secretly also smiling and liking it. Before you knew it you were asleep.

-
-
- (A/N) sorry for not updating in 3 days i'm having a sleepover with my -bestfriend :)
-
-
-
-