Oh shut up.

(This chapter is kinda spicy i guess so if you're not into that stuff skip it)

I opened my eyes with a lot of strength, it was almost like my eyelids were glued to my eyes but i got them open. I looked around and i noticed that i was laying in Rodricks bed with Rodrick next to me.

What a suprise.

That's when it hit me. I was really fucking hungry, and my throat was dry as well.

I tried to get Rodricks arms to loosen up a little around my waist but it was a failing mission and now his grip had tightened.

I kissed his nose and told him to "wake the fuck up."

He opened his eyes with just as much strength and he saw the position we were in and I thought i'd got a glimpse of his red cheeks, but I might've just imagined it.

i looked at the clock and it was only 10AM on a saturday morning so i decided i'd use all my power to get out of bed and let Rodrick sleep for a little while.

Luckily this time i succeeded, and got out of bed. I was still wearing my dress from last night and my make-up was smudged, so i decided before eating the Heffley's fridge empty i'd take a quick shower and a change of clothes.

I got up and walked to Rodricks bathroom, i got a towel out of the first drawer, locked the door and stripped.

after about 10 minutes i finished cleaning up and freshened up my face with some make-up.

I grabbed my bag and looed for my clothes, but they weren't there.

Great.

i must have forgotten them at Lily's house.

This means i'll be needing to borrow Rodrick's clothes, again. Well whatever. it's not like Susan and Frank were home so they couldn't suspect anything.

They're not the smartest people though, no offense but who leaves their teenage son alone with a girl for the weekend, well they did.

I got out of the bathroom, and saw that Rodrick was waiting for me to finish up.  I quickly grabbed some of his clothes and went back in the bathroom to change, and came back out again. Although he had also put his clean clothes back on his face and hair were still a mess.

His eyeliner was all smudged and it looked like his hair tried to escape every way possible, the sight of him made me chuckle and i grasped my hand out to his hair.

Our eyes met and a sudden spark of electricity rushed over my body, and by the look of it he felt it too, his hands started traveling slowly to my face and he put one hand on my cheek and the other one on the back of my neck.

My eyes landed on his lips, and he noticed and a sly smile grew on his face.

I leaned in to kiss him but he quickly laid his finger on my lips.

"My, my, desperate aren't we?" He blurred out.

He was driving me crazy.

"Oh shut up."  I scoffed knowing damn well he felt the same.

He listened, and his lips met mine, and another spark, no, it felt like my body was dripping with electricity. every touch felt like it was leaving a mark. my hands made my way to the back of his neck and went up to his hair.

He let out a small groan feeling my hand stroking the back of his head and cupped my face with his hand before pulling away.

"God, you're gorgeous." He looked at me with lustful eyes, i gave him a shy smile and he kissed me once again but this time it was harder, he held his hand on my cheek but his other hand was now on my back, slowly leading me to the bed.

He pushed me and i fell down on my back, not breaking apart once. He was on top of me and his hand slowly made his way down to my stomach.

He pulled away once more and asked for permission.

"Is this okay?" He said while looking me in my eyes.

I nodded, he didn't waste a second, we were desperate for eachother.

His hand found its way under my shirt and he tried to pull it off, but failed, what a dorky bastard. I shoved him aside gently and did it myself while he was looking at my body in awe.

As soon as my t-shirt, well his t-shirt actually
Was off he took of his own, and this time i was the one staring, i've seen it before but he was just so attractive.

He noticed me staring and a sly grin showed up on his face, "You like what you see?" He teased.

"I've seen better." I teased back while failing to bite back a smile.

"Oh come 'ere you." He scoffed and swinged his arms around me while finding my lips once again, and started tickling me until i had to beg for him to stop.

His lips traveled from my lips to my neck and he started sucking on every inch down, up to my collarbone, he softly bit on it and licking/sucking the edges, which made me escape a soft moan, he left marks on every spot.

His hands went down to my waist and held them tightly, and his body went down to my crotch era, and he slowly let his hands slide down to the cord of my jeans.

He gave me one last glimpse for reassurance and i gave him a quick nod, he unzipped my jeans and started pulling them down, so slowly that it was getting annoying, when they were off he started lining the edge of my pastel colored panties with his thumb.

I reached my hands out to his hair, but right at that moment, someone knocked on his bedroom door.

*knock knock*

"RODRICK?!"

It was Greg, and he sounded urgent.

"Fuck me," Rodrick murmured in a pissed off tone.

"What do you want greg i'm kind of busy right now.."

"Mom and dad just called, they said they'll be back in 1 hour because of Manny!!! The house is a mess!" Greg yelled panicking and making circles right behind the door.

"Fuck, uhh we'll be down in a second. Just start cleaning up already." Rodrick was now panicking as well while trying to find his shirt on the floor.

"Wait.. "we?"."