Chapter 6: Sadistic Furry

"so you're telling me these men are super-soldiers".

"Quite so. They've displayed a level of athletics similar to a Spartan, but their equipment and weapons seemed far more advanced than first realized".

"I've seen the records, and to be frankly honest, we were all shocked to see... Ummm, Heav?.."

"Yes"

"Right. Heav crushing an Elite's skull with two of his arms, whilst the alien had a helmet".

"That kind of strength would require a far more durable skeleton than even the strongest of bones on our current Spartan-3s".

"The Spartan-3s are supposed to be expendable, like any other soldier. But they have consistently proven themselves that they are more capable than Halsey's Spartan-2s".

"Don't get your hopes up that high, Colonel. From some files we've restored from the last 50+ years ago, they're one of the many black ops units of their time. Be considerate of your actions and be wise not to provoke them".

"I'll do my best".

At the armoury of the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, Inferno came by to check on his equipment. Namely his semi-auto shotgun and his flamethrower. Inferno has been constantly taking apart and cleaning up his guns before putting them back together and set them down and waited for the next mission.

The Marines and staff walking by were curious and amused, but at the same time, worried and doubtful of the newly acquired asset; AKA: Shadow Team. For once they think that Inferno is simply staring deep into their soul, waiting for the day they provoked him. Maybe is the markings on their face: a skull with variations.

Whatever they are, they are certainly not some people you want to face - unless death is asserted onto you.

After much cleaning up, Inferno stood up and wander around the ship - possibly looking for his teammates.

The ship is large, but not what he remembered. He remembered that some of the ships were larger than the one he and his team were assigned to. He moved through the corridors and halls as the eyes of others looked at him. He didn't mind the company; in fact, he'd done it too, when someone from the past came to the future.

It was a long walk, which didn't stop him for a bit. It is only then that he is called upon to the deck. It's a bit of a hassle trying to find said deck. By the time he reached there, many people were looking at him.

"You're a bit late Inferno", Keyes commented as Inferno walked to the table and said, "Sorry. Lost in a maze".

"So this is Inferno", said a large man in armour. He is wearing an EVA helmet, a large shoulder pad on his left with a kukri knife sheath with the blade in it. He is known by many things, notably "The Wrath of Nobel", but his name is "Emile-A239", a Spartan-3 whose actions speak for themselves as he let out his rage against the Insurrectionist and Covenant. His heart burns with a passion of fury and rage, yet he manages to tame his temper

"Yes, I'm Inferno", Inferno confirmed, "Shadow 2". "Oh right", Keyes stuttered a bit, "Inferno, this is Emile-A239. A Spartan-3 if you will".

Inferno and Emile both took a long stare at each other before the former asked the Captain about the mission. Not too long after that, Keyes gave out the mission and its perimeters:

"We have an alert from this position of enemy attacking squads in the area. We managed to trace them to a base, however, we can't have any military assets in the area, unless doing it quietly.

Insurrectionist or Covenant, your job is to eliminate every enemy in the base. Be careful, we have an asset inside, who would help us with our other problems. Remember the asset is wearing a yellow ribbon on their wrist".