Chapter 11: . . . . .

"Say, what do you think about the Spartans?" Havoc brought up a question to his teammates as they are fighting. "I'd say they're just fine."

After shooting his shotgun, Inferno ask him, "Define fine." Something held onto him, then he launched his fist at it, killing the creature in the process. "The Spartans are reliable," he shot another shell, "And resourceful."

Cross pulled the trigger on his sniper rifle, before cocking back the bolt and cock it back. "These things won't stop do they," Cross muttered under his breath to take 2 shots with his Hand Cannon, before reloading and resuming the conversation, "Not all spartans are the same. However, they do share a family-like bond."

Arthur slashes a figure, before sheathing his sword to resume fire, "They're soldiers." He then throw a grenade at something, killing them in the process with a loud boom, "They are trained to fight as a unit. As one."

Heav, meanwhile, unloads his ammo upon the enemy, decimating them int piles of piles of dead corpses. "Heh, I remembered an ODST told a story of John beating up 6 of them," Heav smacks a figure before continuing firing and talking, "When he was just 14."

"Really?" Ronin inquires as he ran through and cut up every figure he sees before going back to the team, he then ask, "You said, when you were in bootcamp, you wrestled with a bear..." Ronin then fires off his SMG before finishing it, "... In the forest winter of your area.

"And you still have the scar to prove it, Heav."

Inferno then ask the question, "Anything about the Spartans in particular?" The rest seem to shrug off with Cross saying, "We'll talk about this after we get out of here, " he shoots once more with his gun, "Alive."

Looking down at the battlefield, the Reapers fend off a horde of mutated humans as they storm towards them, wailing and screaming in pure primal rage, carnage And savagery.

(A/n: This is just a sneak peak on what's to come for this chapter)