Sansy (part 5)

Hey hey I'm back lovely's I'm still having trouble with getting a new phone. I found an old iPad that I had but it's so old I can't download any apps (not even YouTube) so I'm using my brothers phone once again.
————————————————————

Sans POV:
After ink announce I'd be staying here. One of them quickly introduced himself and grabbed my hand.
—— "I the magnificent Swap will be showing you around- uh.. lazy me!"
Sans- " oh uh ok"
Once we left the living room he slowed down and shows me around. While he was showing me around he introduced me to some people, told me some places to avoid, where to go to hangout, quiet places to relax, and where to find him.

Time skip- the tour is over and sans is in his room. This is going kinda fast :|
No ones POV:

Sans laying on his bed after all that walking and moving around he was exhausted. After all he came back from a four day search and all he could do was nap and sit. Even though he was tired he was happy, when he was with swap he felt like he was back at home with paps telling him to do something productive instead of laying around all day. This feeling of joy quickly changed to a mixture of emotions, he couldn't help but wish he could see his brother soon. But he was also concerned.. what has become of his world. Will everyone forget him once the kid resets. Have they already reset did it even work.

To be continued!

Haha sorry to do this to you, you Beautiful fool but I honestly forgot what I was writing this chapter while I was writing.