Undertanding (pt6)

I'm back and I have no excuse for my absence... sorry. Anyway-
———————————————
Dreams POV: as I was cutting bananas for a snake for nightmare and I, I suddenly felt negativity from- ??sansy? That's what ink called him? Uhh
anyway- I decided to to check up on him on the way to nightmare. But before I was able to reach his room his negative feeling disappeared- ??? I still wanted to check on him so went to his room.
As I peaked to the room I could see sa- him sitting on is bed talking to himself. seemed like he was trying to stay positive. I didn't want to interrupt him so I quietly past by his room.
Not gonna lie, that was adorable- and quite smart, giving yourself a pet-talk is a great way to stay positive in situations like this. Mostly when your alone and lost, when you can only count on yourself for comfort...
I understand how he feels..

Nightmare's thoughts: even though I don't like sweet thing, these banana slices are busting- (im sorry that wasn't funny) *clearing throat* ever since this vacation agreement dream has been following me nonstop, trying to "bond" but once he came back with these banana slices he's been more positive. Even tho this place diminishes the effects from our aura it still peeves me off.

(Spotlight back to dream) -rewind-
I understand how he feels- so I will also follow his example and stay positive. Then hopefully my something will change with me and my brother!
I hope..

BOOM and the angst is gone. Sorry this was short my love but I'm thinking of making this like one chapter for each interaction with sans, with some chapters with several interactions I don't know we'll see