𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

█▓▒▒░░░ PROLOGUE ░░░▒▒▓█

When Allura was born, it was without peace

When Allura was born, it was without peace. Her life was always filled with chaos, even before she was created. She lived in a time that people didn't understand and couldn't interpret.

She herself had created old scribes and written on Antique Paper, words scribbled together in a language others could only imagine. Allura had lived through famous time.

She watched as villages riot and neighbors scream their lungs out while they were burned away. The stench of guts and intestines boiling would waft through the air and fill the houses as they cooked.

She had danced in layers of stain, silk, and lace with men -and sometimes women, in expensive and embroidered suits. Allura has memorized the steps from every ball she'd ever attended.

Wool and linen would drape over her formed body as she wore Greek Chitons. The fabric would hang ever her form and hide her figure, yet it still showed her beauty.

As an inhuman, Allura was able to travel around the globe and see sights before they collapsed and shake hands with historians before they died.

As time progressed, she stopped trying to fit in. As the world became safer and women earned their equal rights, Allura created her own style. She wore gloves on her hands at all times and lost the unnecessary layers that some clothes bared.

She inked her body with whatever she wanted and made sure that they would stay on her.

Some were meaningful, like the fox tattoo on her left thigh, while others were for fun. Some represented the things she was interested in -a spider on her stomach and a ship on her chest, and some was for what she was and could do.

The DNA strand that ran down her spine reflected one of her powers, and the Triskelion on her wrist for the creature inside of her.

All wrapped in a leather jacket, she decided to live her life. Damn what anyone else thought.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩