𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝐓𝐖𝐎

█▓▒▒░░░ CRAZY MANIPULATIVE ░░░▒▒▓

Parties

Parties. Something Allura loved. When the bass shook the floor and lights flashed, the feeling you get when you move and shake your hips. This party, however, was a bust.

The best they had was a cheaply spiked punch.

“What?" A voice said from a distance. Allura couldn't help but tune in, her ears recognizing the voice.

"What do you mean 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?" Allura downed the rest of her drink. Stiles and McCall seemed to bicker as their footsteps grew closer.

"I mean 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 and you know what?"

"What 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?" Huh?

"That look you were giving."

"I didn't give a look."

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?" Oh god. Idiots.

"The look that says the last thing you feel like doing is going to a party."

"It's not that it just seems weird going to a different high school party."

"Really? Free booze and food." Allura mumbled to herself as tossed the red solo cup.

"What? Would you-" Stiles groaned. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine."

"I went to nursery school with this girl-" Allura couldn't help the look of disbelief that crossed over her face. Who keeps in touch with people from primary school?

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?"

Annoyance ran through Allura as one of the girls in a group cheered louder than the others. Her extremely squeaky voice gave her a headache. She had originally shown up to ask if anyone knew where Erica was, but she hadn't learned anything yet.

"It's my birthday!" Gosh, she's so annoying.

"When I fall in love, I wanna be good at it."

“Jesus”, "Lord." Allura and Heather's friend spoke at the same time. "She knows." Her friend pointed toward her, and Allura smirked.

"You at least got yourself a target of opportunity?" Stiles walked in with a smile, and McCall trailed behind him, obviously not wanting to be here.