"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ꜱᴀᴅɪꜱᴛ."

Allura had been with Erica all day, trying to teach her how to control her bloodlust. So far it was going well, seeing as there wasn't anyone nearby to sink her teeth in.

Deaton had been at the vet with Scooter, who was now her favorite Stillura shipper, and school only started the day after.

"How much longer am I going to be chained to this wall?" Erica complained.

"As long as necessary."

"I don't want to be here anymore, Allura!"

"Well, it's either this or you go out and kill someone! Did you like the feeling of ripping out someone's heart during the full moon? Cause that's only going to be worse. Your emotions are heightened, your body is changing, and most importantly you don't know how to stop. And it'll get you and someone else killed, indefinitely." Allura snapped.

Erica hung her head, ashamed she upset her sire.

"We'll talk later, right now I've got to get to school."

"You're leaving me?" Erica asked, despair in her voice.

Allura gave her a kind, yet rare, smile. "Only because I have to."

∞❦∞

"Okay, was he, like could he be a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

Allura snorted from her place beside Danny. "Hmm, sounds like him."

Stiles let out a girl-like yell whipping around. Scott's face broke out in a boyish grin, his puppy dog eyes wide.

Allura laughed as Scott chucked at his own joke, Stiles gave him a deadpan look. Adorable.

"No, I don't know if he's a virgin and why are you talking about him like he's already dead?"

"Yeah, and why does it matter if he's a virgin? What's happening, human sacrifices." Allura joked, playing dumb.

Stiles' eyes widened as he looked at Scott, who was perfectly fine because he knew that she was already introduced to the supernatural world, in alarm.

"Wha- I don't- I'm not, heyy why are you in the boy's locker room?" He stuttered

"Dude, chill. She knows."

"Wha- she knows?!? What do you mean she knows? Does she know what you and I know, about you know what?"

Scott gave him a confused look.

"Doesn't matter how I know, but I do. That's what matters." Allura smirked, filling the mystery roll.

"And he's missing, not dead?" Scott asked.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Stiles rambled, his hand wavering in the air, almost hitting Allura.

"And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now." Scott's grin grew inhuman.