"ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ"

∞❦∞Warning: Mentions of suicide ∞❦∞

Allura woke to being thrown forward as the bus stopped. The only thing stopping her was Stiles' arm warped around her waist. Neither of them remembered falling asleep or cuddling during their sleep for that matter, but exhaustion had taken over Allura after healing Scott and Stiles was a clinger.

Stiles groaned as he looked around in confusion. Allura yawned before sitting up and moving from the boy's arms she grabbed her bag and walked out leaving a pang in Stiles' heart.

"I couldn't bring myself to wake you," Allison whispered.

Allura raised an annoyed eyebrow. She was not a morning person, "what?" She croaked, her morning voice, even though it was night, catching the attention of Stiles and some others.

Stiles blushed before looking back.

"You two were just so cute and I couldn't bring myself to wake you." Allura rolled her eyes.

"Nothing happened." Allura groaned.

Allison grinned like a mad man, "That's not what these pictures say." Allison held up her phone that displayed a picture of Allura and Stiles snuggled together.

Allura's jaw dropped, "Show anyone and I'll kill you." She threatened with a straight face.

Allison giggled, "Sure you will."

Allura stared, her expression unchanging. "Oh," Allison whispered, realizing she was serious.

"Yep."

Allura drowned out as Coach talked about a bunch of 'motivational' speeches.

"Lydia?" Allison called. Allura groaned, just wanting to call and check up on Erica and then go to sleep.

"I don't like this place."

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison jokes.

"It's just for a night," Allison told Strawberry seeing her distress.

Personally, Allura couldn't care. She had a somewhat decent bed waiting for her. Allura walked away hearing Lydia mutter, "A lot could happen in one night."

∞❦∞

"And you are sure she's alright?" Allura asked Deaton over the phone. Her roommate was out getting high or something so she basically had the whole place to herself.

"Yes, she's made it up to two blood bags a day and can go seven hours without lashing out," Deaton assured.

Allura sighed, "She's doing amazing for a newborn." Allura smiled with pride.

"That she is." Deaton agreed.

"She wants to know when you'll get back."

Allura sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "By tomorrow at the end of the day."

Deaton hummed. The sound of knocking sounded on her door. "Hey, I got to go, I'll call you later."