1. Introduction

~(Y/N)'s point of view~
"Mom, I don't NEED a job..."
"(Y/N) you need to get out there! See the world! And get a job."
I groan. Mom always wins.
"Fine...." I'm not happy, nooo I'm extremely unhappy, I just want to go back to my room and read my fanfics while listening to music all day...
~sometime later~
I look through our newspaper looking for some appealing jobs....
"Hmm, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza... That seems interesting."
~sometime later~
"Mom, I found a job! I'm going to the interview in a couple hours!" I shout through the house.
"That's great honey! What's the job?" My mom shouts back while making her way toward me.
"Ummm... Oh yeah! The night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."
"Wonderful! I'm sure you'll get the job."
"Uh.. Thanks..." With that I walk away to my room to get ready for the interview.
~couple hours later~
"I'm leaving now! See ya later mom!" I yell out while walking out the door.
"Bye have a good time!"
I start to walk to the well known restaurant for kids.
I arrive at the place and open the double doors. I walk inside, and almost instantly the smell of pizza hits my senses.
"Hello, you must be (Y/N)."
I turn to see a man dressed in the Freddy Fazbear uniform.
"Uh, yes, I'm (Y/N), you are?"
"Fredric Fazbear, owner of this place." He sticks out his hand for a handshake, I accept.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Fazbear." I reply while shaking hands with him.
"Pleasures all mine, my dear." He smiles at me.
"So, why do you want this job?"
I scrunch my face "My mother wants me to get a job, and I saw this one so I was like, well why not?"
He laughs. "Well I'm glad you did. This job is always good for the young ones looking for jobs!"
For a second, just a second, I thought I saw his eyes go dark and sinister.... Must be my imagination...
"So, I'm accepted?"
"Of course, my dear! You're job starts tomorrow at 12:00a.m sharp." He smiles and hands me the contract.
I, _______, accept the nightwatch shift. I am aware that any harm done to myself is my fault. I will work for one whole week, 12:00a.m to 6:00a.m.
I sign my name then hands the paper back to Mr. Fazbear.
"Great! Your uniform will be ready tomorrow afternoon! See you then!"
With that I walk out the building... but it feels like someone, something is staring at me......