3. Surprise Surprise

~(Y/N)'s point of view~
It's about one now.... Surprisingly none of the animontraonics didn't move yet! Odd...
The only thing that looks somewhat out if place is the bunny suit... it looks slumped over... like it has nothing in it... hmmm...
"Could time go any slower?! This is boring! AND the dude on the phone is STILL talking!" I slump my shoulders and puff out some of my breath in annoyance.
Just then I hear quiet laughter from my left door. Hmm... isn't there a saying for this.... oh yeah! Curiosity killed the cat.
I hesitantly pressed the light button only to be greeted with empty space.
"Oh.... I thought for sure I herd laughter..."
I check my power, 85% left and it's about half past one! Hopefully the power doesn't go out... After I check my power I take a quick look through the cameras, still nothing odd expect the slumped over bonnie suit.
What was his name again...
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, his name was Bonnie!"
Just then I hear slightly louder laughter near the left door.
"Got ch-.... oh.." I flick the light button but no one was there...
"Grrr, I'll get you!" I say in frustration.
Then I hear laughter followed by a male voice
"Maybe you will, maybe you won't, but I already caught you~!"
"What?!" Just then I felt someone grab my shoulders. I jerk and turn my head to see the person.
"Who are you?" I became extremely confused when I saw a male around my age with purple and light purple clothing similar to a tuxedo. He also had pinkish purple eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair.
"Don't remember me? I'm wounded!" With that he starts to laugh some more.
"I've never met you though!"
"Yes you have~"
I take a couple minutes of just staring at him and then it all comes together.
"Bonnie?! How is this you?!"
"Honestly, I don't completely know..."
"Are the others like this too?"
Bonnie faintly blushes while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly
".. I don't really know that either...."
I smile.
"It's okay Bonnie! At least you're providing some comfort to me!"
Bonnie laughs a bit
"Yeah, I guess"
Until 6:00am, the phone guy didn't stop talking till 4, we joked around and laughed with each other, I think I made a friend through the dark...