2. Starting the job

~(Y/N)'s point of view + next day~
I walk back to the restaurant to get my uniform.
"Ummm... Mr. Fazbear?"
Just then I feel the gaze that was on me from yesterday.
"Hello dear, do you need help?"
I turn around thinking that Mr. Fazbear is behind me but instead I'm greeted by a robotic bear.
"O-oh, umm. Yes, I need a little help. Are you aware of where Mr. Fazbear is?"
The bear thinks for a small bit then replies,
"No I don't. Is there a reason why you need him?"
"Yeah, I need my uniform, he said it would be ready today at this time."
"I see... I'll go look for him, you stay here."
I nod and stay where I am watching him leave.
After about three minutes I get bored and start to show myself around.
"Today isn't that busy..." I say to myself quietly while walking around.
I soon bump into something hard but kinda furry.
"Ah!" I fall on my butt.
"Eh, are you okay?" The purple... dog? asks me while offering it's hand for me to get up.
I accept it's hand and got pulled up.
"Anyway, I'm Bonnie the bunny, you are?"
Oh.... it's a bunny... I feel bad now...
"(Y/N), nice to meet you. I'm sorry if this comes out rude, but, what is you gender? I can't really tell..."
The robotic bunny does a small chuckle,
"I was a male."
"Oh, thanks! Once again sorry if that came off a little rude."
"It's fine! The children don't really care about what gender we are, so it's nice every once in while to have someone that cares about those small details!"
I just then realized something, he said was ... I wonder what he ment by that...
"(Y/N)? Oh there you are! I see you've met Bonnie!"
I turn and see Mr. Fazbear smiling at me.
"Oh, yes, I just got done talking with him!" I smile back brightly.
"Well just wanted to say that we have you're uniform, just follow me."
"Okay, see you later Bonnie!" I walk away with Mr. Fazbear to go and get my uniform.
~night time~
"Just on time!" I hurry into the restaurant.
"Well.... one minute early." I smile and get myself ready for the long night.