"We'll be best friends!"

~(Y/N)'s point of view~
      Me and the girl, Chica talked for quite the while. Occasionally she would blush a little at what I said.
      "So, (y.n) have you met any others?"
I hear Chica ask as I take a quick look through the cameras.
      "Actually, yes I have. I've met Bonnie!"
      "Oh... So, what do you think of him?" She asks sounding a little disappointed.
      I blush faintly. "Umm... I like him... he's really nice..."
      "Anything else?"
       I blush deeper "W-what's up with all the questions about Bonnie?"
       Chica smiles brightly. "Well, best friends are supposed to gossip, right? Plus, I want to know more about you!"
       ~•Chica's pov•~
     Me and (y.n) talked for awhile and I would blush a little when I found myself staring at her for too long.
     I decide to ask ask her about anyone she has met yet and I see her blushing and getting a little suspicious of my asking. I panic slightly and cover it with a bright smile. "Well, best friends are supposed to gossip, right? Plus, I want to know more about you!"
     I see her suspension melt away like it was never there. I do a quiet sigh of relief. Luckily she didn't notice. I check the time, 5:40am.
     I frown a liitle because I won't be able to see her until tomorrow. "Well I guess I have to leave now... See you tomorrow (y.n)!" I leave the room as (y.n) was checking her cameras.
    ~•(y.n)'s pov•~
     I was busy checking cameras and notice the chicken suit is back to normal. "Huh... weird..." Right after I said that the 6am bell rang, signaling my sift is over. I walk toward the glass doors turning my head toward the animontronics seeing the bear look at me darkly. I feel shivers run down my spine as I quickly walk out if the pizzeria.  "How many secrets does this place have...?"