4. Hi?

~(Y/N)'s point of view~
After my shift was done last night I went home smiling and feeling happy, maybe I could met with Bonnie again tonight? Maybe I should bring him something.... well, maybe I shouldn't.
I check the clock, 10:00pm.
"Almost time, but not yet!" I smile but suddenly the flashback of my boss, Mr. Fazbear, having that evil sinister look in his eyes... It made him look a little scary to be honest...
"Eh.. I probably imagined it..."
With that I grab my coat, a rather comfy and warm coat in fact, and walked out the door.
"So dark... but the moon is pretty. It kinda looks a bit red though..."
I shrug and continue to walk to the restaurant.
"This town is pretty quiet... In fact there's never even that much traffic here anymore."
I walk toward the building as it came into sight.
I shiver suddenly, even though my coat is keeping me nice and warm.
"Err, this place is getting a little bit creepy..."
I walk into my office and get settled down.
"11:57"
I smile and get in a comfy position.
"12:00am, alright."
I take a quick look at the main room camera and notice something that was different from before, the chicken suit was slumped over similar to the position Bonnie was in yesterday.
"Hmm... that's a tad odd..."
"What's odd?"
I feel warm breathe cover my neck.
"H-huh?!" I jerk and face the person, it looked like a young female. Strawberry blonde, and bright cheerful blue eyes. She's also wearing a cute yellow sun-dress.
"I said, what's odd?"
"O-oh. Um. I was just looking at the chicken suit, it's slumped over."
"Oh that? It's empty! Anywho, I'm Chica! You are?"
I smile at her childish behavior
"It's (Y/N)."
"Nice to meet you (Y/N)!"