○<《Chapter 13》>○

《Chapter 13 - Bruises》×÷×+××÷×+××÷×+××÷×+××÷×+×
Two days before my wedding, I already feel sicker than before.

The way his fists landed in my flesh, the color of purple and blue, a dash of red.

Diana checks over my wounds I earned from yesterday's car ride home, she rests a warm damp towel against my cuts.

She says worriedly "I think you should stop fighting Sukuna, it's only causing you pain".

I wince which just proves her point. I say "He's a dickhead, I am going to take him down before the wedding".

Diana asks "How do you plan to do that Miss? It is like he is around every corner when you cause trouble".

I reply "I know, maybe being half of a monster grants him super hearing..."

Itadori enters the room to see my back revealing all the deep bruises, I notice the poor boy and say "Itadori... It's not what it looks like, Diana and I were practicing with makeup!"

Itadori's eyes water, he runs down the hall and I curse "Shit, Diana wait here, I need to help him".

Diana replies "O-Okay!"

I put my shirt back down and sprint out the room, knowing Itadori he will try and pick a fight with his Dad...

×××

My prediction was right. I find Itadori running up to Sukuna who is busy signing a contract in the middle of his bedroom.

Itadori grabs his father's leg and starts punching him, tears pouring down his red face.

Sukuna stares down at his son and asks sternly "What is wrong with you? I told you not to bother me while I am working".

I get down on my knees and hold Itadori, I say "Hey, hey, come on, calm down."

Itadori screams "YOU HURT MUM! YOU HURT HER! YOU SHOULD LOVE HER!"

The little boy frantically waves his fists and throws a tantrum. I say "Itadori, I am happy you are sticking up for me but please, let's go get something to eat".

The boy's voice hitches and he whines "He's not do that..."

I look up at Sukuna, he does nothing but watch the show quietly with a smirk.

I glare at him and say "You are a terrible father", Sukuna cracks a grin sadisticly and says "That is what she said too".

I pick up Itadori and set him down outside the door, I look down at the boy and say with a smile "Go find Diana, or Liam".

He shakes his head and says in a terrified tone "Dad is going to hurt you again!"

Sukuna waits paitently for me and puts the contract down behind me, staring at my back while folding his arms.

Itadori realizes he's not going to win, I close the door and Itadori screams while banging his fists on the wood.

I turn to Sukuna, he says "You don't learn, you always end up hurt whenever you fight with me".

I stride over to him and grab his hand forcing it to my chest, I am so full of anger I didn't think properly where I shoved his hand.

I blush a bit, I recover quickly choosing blind anger instead and say "Heal me, you've done it before, heal me so Itadori, your son, can calm down".

×××
《Sukuna's POV》
I stare at our hands, I feel hers squeeze mine a bit after her sentence.

A normal human male would be tempted to squeeze the woman's chest with this opportunity... Maybe even ravish her on the spot...

However, I am a curse...

I use my free hand to take her cheek, I lean in, she leans away in discomfort, I make it to her, brushing my lips against the outer cartliage of her ear and say softly "No..."

She let's my hand go, I stand up straight and say "I only healed you because you were dying, why would I heal you if this is my work?"

I purposely grab her back, digging my nails into her bruises, her pained expression is all I need to get my high.

I of course don't let it show, it would be disrespectful.

×××
《Y/n's POV》
I say "You are a selfish prick!" Sukuna asks innocently "Jeez, you want me to worsen your wounds?"

I use all my force to try and punch him, he moves out of the way and I stumble over my feet.

I grab his belt and fall onto my arse on the edge of his bed, Sukuna grips the bed post to keep his balance and says "That was an embarrassing fail".

He breaks into a slight laugh, I feel unbelievably flustered from my own mistake.

I feel burning tears at the brim of my eyes, in actual fact... I don't know how I am going to bring him down, I never took time to think and the wedding is almost here.

Sukuna asks feeling annoyed "Really? You cry now? After all I've done, this tiny mistake of yours failing to punch me makes you cry?"

I ask "Why did you kill Itadori's Mother?" He refuses to answer like always which gets under my skin in an infuriating way.

I yank his belt hard to give him the gesture I want answers.

Sukuna sighs and says while relaxing his shoulders "You need to mind your own buisness".

I reply in a fake lovey dovey tone "Oh but, I will be your loving wife soon so your buisness is mine!"

My eyes turn bright and innocent, Sukuna says bluntly "You don't need to fake a reaction. I just want to remind you, you won't win".

A knock is heard on his bedroom door, Sukuna opens the door, Diana stands before him and says nervously "Rose is here..."

Sukuna adjusts his tie and smirks, I ask curiously "Who is Rose? Is she another unfortunate soul?"

Sukuna scoffs "She's one of my buisness workers, she usually comes to offer ideas and... Sometimes more~".

He licks his lower lip and walks out the door, I cringe realizing what he was referring to.

Diana shivers in disgust and says "Rose is a very vile woman..."