Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

"What the FUCK is he doing here?" There was honestly no surprise that this dick face would show up at a time like this. So far my life has been one let down after another so I fail to see why it would give me some kind of break.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" Madison was obviously as confused as I was. Please note the sarcasm. 

"I came to check on you because I couldn't find you after the party but instead I see you with this-this weirdo,

Wow how long did it take you to come up with that? 

looking a little too comfortable." He said. Madison rolled her eyes before taking a step towards him.

"Ok Jack calm down, Y/n saw me at the party after you took off without me and offered to take me home instead. He used his friend's car, who is still here by the way, and made sure I was safe." She replied. She was getting mad, I could almost see the anger radiating off of her.

"I didn't leave you on purpose babe, it got intense and I had to get out of there. You know what my dad would do if I got arrested." He tried.

Pathetically 

"What about me? My parents wouldn't exactly be ecstatic if I got arrested either Jack. You left me there." She pushed him away in frustration. 

"You know it isn't like that babe, I wanted to look for you I swear." He was angry too and took a step forward but I was quick to step in-between them.

"Let's all just calm down okay? It is almost 1 am and I doubt having a screaming match outside is the best idea." I tried.

"Shut up loser." Jack forcefully pushed me and I fell to the ground. 

Ow, last time I try to help people

"Don't push him you asshole." Madison pushed him again but harder, not that it did much but the thought is still appreciated anyway.

"You've got to be kidding Mads, I can't believe after everything we've been through you wanna side with that? I should've known you were a slut from the star-." As he grabbed her arm she cried out and before I even knew what was happening I was off the ground and my fist was colliding with his stupid chiseled jaw.   

It all happened so fast to be completely honest. I was on the ground one moment, and on top of this inbreeder, landing blows to his face the next. 

Pow

I grew angrier with every hit. Something in me awoke and it was pissed off.

Pow

I never knew I could get this mad again. It had been so long since that last accident. I thought I had it under control now. 

Pow

I really had no idea what came over me but it felt good. It was like every shitty thing he had ever done to me came back in that moment. But it wasn't just that, all the shitty things that's ever happened to me came flooding back. 

I felt like I could kill him. 

Pow

Did I want to?

Pow 

"Y/n." A voice said but I didn't listen.

Pow

"Y/n!" They yelled.

Pow

I didn't want to stop but I was soon pulled off of him. I was still reeling that I didn't know what was happening. I wanted to feel thing anger, let it pass so I can finally move on with my life. 

I looked up to see who was holding me back. Eddie. The look of horror was evident on his face, I've never broken down in front of him like this before. I was ashamed of myself.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled pulling myself away from him before storming off to the car. I didn't even want to look at Madison. It doesn't take a genius to know she's scared of me now. I could feel it when I walked past her.

I had tears in my eyes.

Why am I crying?

Why is it still haunting me?

Madison's POV

It was like he was a whole different person. So filled with rage that I thought he would never stop. And it scared me. 

Is Y/n really the person I thought he was? Or was he just another ticking time bomb I have to be careful around?

Jack was still on the floor, holding his face and groaning in pain. He looked terrible. Y/n had really done a number on him. It was silent besides him, Eddie was looking at Y/n sitting in the car. I could see Y/n looking at his hands that were no doubt bruised and covered in Jack's blood.

They were shaking

Maybe he was as scared as I was, The whole thing had escalated so quickly. Y/n flew onto him before Jack could even finish his sentence. Sure, I was pissed at what Jack called me and it definitely hurt when he grabbed me but I didn't think that Y/n would go ballistic like that.

"Fuck." Jack groaned again as he sat up and spit some blood on the ground. He looked up at me before standing up.

"I'm gonna kick his ass." He said.

"Looks like he already did that dude." Eddie sighed. Jack turned towards Eddie and started walking towards him.

"Jack, please, just go home." I stopped him. He looked at me one more time before slowly turning and walking back to his car. He slammed the door and sped away.

"Is he going to be alright?" I turned back towards Eddie's car looking at the person in the passenger seat.

"Look, Y/n has a lot of issues he never bothered to work out. He basically ignores them until they bubble over the top. But every time, he comes back down." He started.

"I don't really know all the details and I won't until he decides to tell me, but he really is a good guy. I promise." Eddie sighed before standing up himself.

"I should take him home." He said, I nodded.

"Goodnight Madison."

"Goodnight Eddie." 

Uh oh, tension. 

What do you think happened to Y/n that made him go berserk?

Did Jack deserve it?

Will this scare Madison off?

Tell me what you think.

-Andrew