Chapter 27

Chapter 27

My eyes fluttered open briefly as I felt a needle poked through my skin and a liquid entered my body, I groaned in pain as my body burned.

Silver.

For the next 10 minutes, I laid against the cold, hard ground as my body reacted to the silver, causing damage to my body. My wolf was not responding as the silver had blocked our connection temporarily.

I looked up slowly, I couldn't figure out who had injected silver into my body. The place had strong rogues scent as I stared at the figures gathering at a table with a blurry vision.

When my body couldn't take it anymore, I felt myself embracing darkness once more.

xxxx

After the silver worn off, I felt myself able to control my body as I opened my eyes. The sunlight from the small window hit my face as I slowly sat up, exhausted.

A figure walked towards me as she set a tray of food in front of me. I looked up and glared at Rachel with hatred.

"Why are you doing this?" My words came out as a whisper as my strength betrayed me. I was too weak in this state. My question was ignored as she turned around and left.

"Make sure she doesn't have the chance to escape." She ordered some of the men who were gathered around the table, playing cards and drinking beer. The rogue smell lingered, all of them were the attackers.

I stared at my surroundings, I was probably in the deserted building.

Leaning against the wall, I moved slightly and found my hands and feet were tied with ropes. I sighed, closing my eyes briefly as I tried to connect with my wolf.

However, Piper couldn't respond. There was no way I could contact my mate.

I stared at the tray of food in front of me. I needed to survive and get out of here when there's a chance. I leaned forward and slowly grabbed the tray as I ate with my hands tied.

I made sure to finish every single grain of rice and water before laying back down on the cold, hard ground. The silver injected had made me unconscious for a couple of days and my body is still exhausted.

I kept my eyes shut and allowed myself to gain back my strength in the meantime.

xxxx

By the time I woke up, I felt a needle poking through the same spot as another dose of silver was injected into my body. It was the second time being injected with silver and when it took effect, it didn't hurt as much as the first.

I cringed, clenching my fists as my body burned at the contact of silver. I didn't bother looking up since I knew it was Rachel anyways.

I felt myself lying on the ground weakly as I closed my eyes and tried to fight back against the effect.

"Look at that sleeping beauty." One of them spoke aloud, grabbing a small knife used for cutting fruits. I opened my eyes quickly and watched as he stood up and slowly walked towards me.

He squatted down, his dirty fingers touching my face. "F*ck off." I spat, my body still weak from the silver injected. He grabbed my throat and squeezed while I struggled to breathe under his strong grasp.

"Watch your mouth, little Luna. You will be a good doggy once I have my way with you." He smirked, the cooling blade touching my neck as he slowly traced it down to my blouse.

He cut the first button off and moved on to the next button. "Stop." I looked up, glaring at him. He chuckled darkly, dropping the knife to the ground as he tore my blouse open instead.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I felt violated. I have yet to mate with my mate, am I going to lose my virginity to this monster?

I closed my eyes and cried silently, wishing that someone was here to save me. I can't fight on my own since I was too weak, but I won't be able to face my mate after being violated.

"What are you doing, Ace?" Rachel screamed, throwing him a punch. "What the f*ck are you doing, you b*tch!" He hit her which made her fall to the ground.

"Stop fighting!" Rachel's mate entered the scene as he rushed over to help his mate. "Why did you hit my mate?" He confronted, his face contorting in anger.

It had turned into a commotion as they started fighting.

As they fought, I thought about the knife that the jerk had dropped onto the ground. I grabbed it and quickly cut the rope tied on my hands and my feet.

I looked towards my right and noticed a back door. I slowly stood up, forcing myself to move despite the silver making me weak. Limping on one foot, I continued moving without looking back.

I managed to get out of the building and continued moving as far as I could go. I heard footsteps behind me as I expected that they had found out I had went missing and were catching up.

My body burned as each seconds passed, despite the pain I still continued moving forward. A hand caught me as I felt myself being pulled into someone's arms.

"Let go of me." I croaked out, struggling in his arms.