8

♡○●○

THE night of the dance, when they came back to the auditorium. Nari finds Seonghwa and the rest of the guys seated at a table with proud and happy smiles on their faces as they see them approaching, hand in hand.

Then Nari saw her, the very same girl she saw San was dancing with before she broke into a run.

What surprises her even more is when the girl finally introduced herself with a bright smile.

"Hi, I'm Choi Miyeon, San's cousin." 

"— and my girlfriend." Seonghwa butts in, placing his hand on Miyeon's waist and giving her a peck on her forehead.

At that, Nari's eyes widened, especially at the older male.

"Wha- and you didn't even tell me Hwa?" 

"Well, you never asked." Seonghwa chuckles.

"That's so unfair!" 

Then, she goes to Wooyoung, who already has his arms wide open for her. Nari crashes into his embrace.

"Thank you, Woo." She mumbles, smiling. The male pats her head gently. "Anytime, Ri."

After that, Wooyoung clears his throat. "Ehem, now that San is out of the best friend zone, can I take his place?" 

"Well, you sure can." Nari laughs, nodding her head while San just pouts beside her.

And their night was filled with laughter. Their hearts are full.

•••

Just pick a goddamn outfit.

Nari curses herself as she rummages through her closet. But it seems like she was taking so long that the room to her door opens, revealing her boyfriend, Choi San, already in his outfit, looking casual but astonishing as ever.

"Need help, princess?" San asks, smirking.

"Yes please." Nari sighs. 

The male ruffled her hair and went past her to check up on her closet. 

Nari stands at the side awkwardly and slightly embarrassed that San has to pick her clothes for her, again.

"Stop pouting." The male says as he throws some pants on her bed.

"But-" 

"You know I don't mind, at all." San was now infront of her, pulling her close by the waist. "Plus, I like picking your outfits for you, so I can make sure no eyes follow you around, except mine. Got it?" 

"Yes, sir!" Nari smiles and does a mock salute at him. San only chuckles and tells her to get dressed and then he leaves the room, not without placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

...

When the both of them went outside, Nari sees a familiar car, and that's when San told her he had borrowed it from Seonghwa for their date today.

It's already been a month since they got together and Nari still thinks it's too good to be true.

Who would have thought that her best friend is now her boyfriend too? Past Nari, wouldn't have thought, ever.

The female giggles, her heart warm, as San opens the passenger door for her. Then, he went into the driver's seat and off they went.

During the ride, San had told her it would be a long ride before they arrive at his planned destination so they decided it'll be best for them to drop by the Crescent café first to go grab something to eat.