Into the Theater!

Note: chapters are written in third person unless character "name pov" is put
______________________________________
A girl with a chestnut hair and a pair of dark brown eyes stood in the darkness. She childishly clapped her hands before she snapped her finger. Right after the gesture, people suddenly started occupying the comfortable chair that looks like those in cinema, but is much bigger and softer. She smiled in satisfactory to herself.

~×~×~

Takemichi and Hina, featuring Naoto the third wheeler, was hanging out with the Mitsuya siblings when suddenly, an unknown feeling engulfed their entire system and it blacked out for them.

Taiju was waiting for his younger siblings along with Koko. The other was waiting for Inui siblings to finished their shoot when the same thing happened to them.

The Sano, Kawata, and Haitani siblings were hanging out. The Haitani brothers making fun of the Kawata twins while the Sano's, including Izana, were bullying Emma on how neither Yuzuha, Hina, Akane, nor Senju would ever go out with her(it was known to them that their sister had turned bent with Draken's constant ignoring of her). Being done with their bullshit, Emma tried to hit them. However, the girl suddenly passed out making her siblings worry. As they were about to lift her, all of them passed out.

Hanma was looking for Kisaki as usual. Where is Kisaki you may ask? Of course hiding from him like usual too, this happen every goddamn day so its not really questionable. The tall guy finally found the love of his life(for legal reason, this is a joke). As he was about to call for the point dexter,  both of them passed out and disappeared within the thin air.

Benkei and Wakasa was hanging out with the Akashi siblings (Takeomi, Senju and Sanzu) when the same thing happening to everyone else also hit them.

The Mizo Mid, minus Takemichi, was hanging out in Atsushi's house. They were all looking gloomy thinking of Takemichi. He haven't been hanging out with them. When the guy isn't with Hina, he's either with Toman or in the Sano's house or with the Haitani bro or with whoever it is that isn't them. "Should we go crash in Takemichi's house?"Makoto questioned. "Stupid"Akkun rolled his eyes to him. "Hey! I'm just suggesting"Makoto defended himself. "Yeah whatever. Let's go"Akkun stood up. Makoto, Takuya and Yamagishi stared at him in disbelief before standing up on their own too. About to go out of place and they, of course, passed out.

Baji looked at Chifuyu and Kazutora.  A stupid idea just come to his mind and he's about to tell it to the two male. Though immediately, the three of them blacked out and disappeared.

Pah-chin, a now successful business man, was going to visit his friends Peh-yan and Mucho in their headquarters when the same thing happened to him and his friends who was waiting for him.

×~×~×

The girl put her right hand on her chin and then looked up, seeming like she's thinking of something. "Hm? How do I greet them?"she asked to herself, her lips slowly pouting.

She walked out of the dark and stood straight in the middle of the stage. Smiled widely. "Good day everyone. I kidnapped you today so-"

The chestnut haired girl waved her hand on the top of her head. "Nu nu nu nu. That won't work"she talked to herself.

Walking out of the dark and directly walking in the middle of the stage, she cleared her throat. "Hello humans. I am-"

She waved her hand again. "That also won't work. And aren't I also a human eh?"she asked to herself. After awhile, her thoughts were cut off with multiple grunts.

"Where are we?"was those people's first question.

Hearing this, she started walking out of the darkness which took their attention. After getting out, she stood in the middle of the stage, looking dumb.

"Excuse me. Who are you?"surprisingly, it was Baji who asked the question with a calm voice.

"Oh yeah!"she blurted, surprising the others a little. "My name is Iya and I brought you people here today to watch a certain someone's different life form from different dimensions that your fans did and wrote themselves. And if you're wondering who is it, its Hanagaki Takemichi"the girl, now known as Iya, explained fast making them more confused.

"Ha?"the audience asked.

"Oh shit! Did I talk too fast?"she whispered to herself but  it wasn't really that low that they heard it and she earned nods. "Again, my name is Iya and I brought you all here today"because I'm bored and I want some tea "to watched different dimensions of yourselves. Most of it are directed or revolves toward Hanagaki Takemichi"she explained slowly as she can. She looked at the badly bleached haired guy ay she said it. "If you still have hard time guessing it, I'll just put it like: You guys are going to watch short films where the main character is Takemichi. Since all or most of it are directed to that one person, we'll just call it a multiverse or an alternative universe where the main character lived their lives differently"she added.

The guest nodded their heads. "Well, that makes sense somehow"they muttered.

Once again, she clapped her hand childishly. After, she then snapped her finger thrice and a strange looking remote appeared on her hand. After pressing the red button, the screen lit up and a robotic voice was heard.

Searching Multiverse..

Multiverses found.

First verse playing

; Hanagaki Takemichi the Time Leaper

________________________