Multiverse - 3: Mr. Tachibana Hinata

Guys. GUYS. Nah I just wanna bother you lol.

______________________________________

The ladies looked at Hinata who seem eager to see what is this about because it has her name.

"Its something about Hinata being a male or so, you get it"Iya said as the verse started playing.

They all then focused their attention infront of them.

Male Hinata showed up on the screen. He is wearing a polo shirt with tie and a pants. Beside him is Takemichi who is currently in his uniform.

Hina pulled his hand that is sitting on the other's shoulder. He faced Takemichi to tidy up his clothes(he has to go down for a bit as he is much taller than the other).

"Eh? Hina?"the blue eyed male voiced out, embarrassed.

The girls whose looking at Hina before, along with Hinata, chuckled.

"He doesn't really care about what he and his clothes look like. Anyways, you look handsome, would"Emma commented. The other ladies laughed then putting two fingers up, indicating that they agree.

"Still doesn't have some taste and sense in fashion"Yuzuha muttered earning laughs again. "I'm stating the truth"she shrugged at the others.

The scene then spans and shows a different location.

Hinata and Mikey standing infront of each other and glaring at one another is seen. A spark between their eyes is visible to the viewers. On their side, there's Takemichi who's panicking.

"Who are you?"Mikey asked frowning.

"I should be the one asking that, shrimpy. What do you want from my boyfriend?"Hinata grins but a tick mark can be seen on his forehead.

"Battle of the rival?"Emma asked playfully. Those who heard her laughed. Well.. except for Mikey who glared at her.

"Shrimpy"Draken scoff.

"Ken-chin!"the commander cried, feeling betrayed.

The scene then changes again.

Hinata can be seen dragging Takemichi with him. They were in a beach resort.

"Takemichi-kun"he grins.

Takemichi's eyes widened. "Oh no. You don't"he mumbled.

The screen then blackened.

"Huh? What's happening?"Akkun asked.

They all looked at Iya. She just shrugged at 'em.

Legs is the first to be captured then the camera slowly captured getting up. A skirt that seems to be too small, a bikini? Two-piece? Again. Stomach that looks so small is shown. A bra? And finally, the person wearing them showed up. It was Takemichi. His face was beaten red.

"Hina"he cried out.

Mikey officially passed away- I mean passed out.

Draken who's trying to be dramatic shakes the other aggressively. "Mikey, don't leave us~! Wake uppp"he continued shaking the said male.

--

Iya clapped her hands. "Okay that's for now! Let's get a thirty minute break"she announced.

; A dimensional trip(only for Takemichi)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Our school is set on killing us, I'm sure of it. Like gosh, our activities are file up and we have to finish all of it before our exams WHICH ISN'T EVEN 2 WEEKS AWAY. 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。 We have symposium, carnival, a freaking animation(is what our teacher told but its just a flip book which is still hard bc its a group activity), we also have a film abt family planning like gosh, they don't have to worry, I don't even give a shit abt rs and sex. We have too much group activities that I don't even know anymore which group is which bc every subject has different groupings cries.

ANYWAYS I haven't read the tr manga in so long that I actually already forgot how they originally were, the characters pretty much just have my personalities sorted then given to them lol. Love u guys, I'm so gonna write lots of chapter when I'm done with school(as long as school doesn't finish me first)