Multiverse - 2: Mr. Detective

Iya, once again, stopped what they were supposed to watch.

"What is it?"this time, it's Kazutora who asked the question.

"I forgot to mention earlier that you can get your own treats at the back, there's a small table there with endless food and drinks, just tell it what you want. There's also a bathroom and a bedroom for those who want to rest"she briefly explained.

"Cool"they answered before proceeding to stand up, other went for the food table while the other took a restroom break. Takemichi went to the only bedroom, wanting to rest instead watching his stupid self. The ladies and Mikey wanted to stop him but the guy could care less, leaving them behind.

Not being able to convince the guy, Mikey decided to just go and get a Dorayaki to munch on.

The Kawata twins also went and get ingredients for their ramen and asked Iya for something to cooked on. Everyone ate what the twins cooked except for  Kazutora, Baji, and Chifuyu who ate their own yakisoba.

Takemichi who left for the bedroom came back just to get potato chips and a drink.

"Everyone!"Iya called the people inside. "Let's get to the next one~."

The words Mr. Detective showed up once again. (🔞.. jk)

"Is this about those people?"Yuzuha asked, referring to the police and detectives. "Pah-chin? Mucho? Tachibana boy?"she added.

"Yes, it has something to do with Naoto"Iya stated.

Takemichi and Naoto were shown sitting across each other. Both of them has different drinks sitting in front of them.

Naoto tapped the table. "So? What's your answer?"he asked.

"Sure. Why not"Takemichi shrugs.

"What are they talking about?"Pah asked his buddy.

Peh could only shake his head, not knowing it either.

"Your answer is too suspicious therefore you have to give me an explanation"Naoto stared at the person infront of him.

"What?"he raised his brows. "I'm agreeing and that's it. As long as Hina nor the syndicate would find out"Takemichi sip his drink.

"Might be something concerning their jobs"Atsushi commented while nodding.

"Hm"some others agree.

Naoto looked at the male for a second. "They wouldn't find out"he said casually.

"Yea?"Takemichi raises his eyebrow. A flashback then played.

Naoto tried to keep a straight face before then standing up from where he was sitting. He's about to go out but then Takemichi cling onto him. A close-up of Takemichi then came.

Blood ooze from a lot of people's nose

Blood ooze from a lot of people's nose. Normal everyday happening tbh.

"What the fuc-!?"Kisaki, one of the uncultured swine, shouted.

A scary looking Hina then came into view. She was glaring menacingly at the two male.

Naoto looked away innocently. "I need to use the bathroom"he stood up and quickly walked away from the blue eyed male who rolled his eyes at him.

"What's gonna happen next?"Chifuyu eagerly asked.

The other two(baji and tora) just shrugged at him.

A rustling sound then came up. It shows Takemichi grabbing something on his pocket. After finally getting whatever it is, he looked at the white substance and grins sweetly.

"Is that dru-"Shion wasn't able to finished his words as South whacked him in the head. "Shut the fuck up."

Takemichi pour the evil substance on Naoto's drink. After a few minutes, the detective is already walking to their table. Sitting again, he took a sip on his drink.

"Gotta go"Takemichi sat up. "You're going already? Should I drive you home?"the other asked. "No need. I brought my Ducati"he answered and started walking away.

Their jaw dropped.

"Motherfuc- DUCATI!?"almost all of them shouted.

"What's wrong?"Mana asked tilting her head. Mitsuya just smiled at her, oh the innocence of children, unknown of the capitalist world.

A ringing phone showed up in the screen. A hand then grabbed it.

"Hello?"greeted the voice of the person who answered the call.

"What the heck did you put in my drink!?"the other side shouted.

Finally, the face of the person showed up which is Takemichi. "Is that how you greet to the person you wanted to talk to?"he laughed. "Oh and if you're wondering, I put a new substance the syndicate were working on. Its to be used on enemy to make their body hurt, it affects the muscles and bones~"he innocently explained.

"You-!"the other wasn't able to finish his words as he felt swelling and cracking in his body

Baji laughed out loud whilst the other were wincing in pain and some more other were taking notes about the substance, as if they're a genius scientist who'll be able to make it.

The scene then quickly changes. Pile of clothes were lying on the floor and two pairs of feet were revealed. There is a hand clutching on the bed, as if its feeling pain.

For some reasons, a hand covered Naoto's eyes as well as Mitsuya's sisters eyes.

Mikey tilted his head. He's not that innocent but he's also kind of a man child. "What are they doing?"he asked not to anyone specifically.

Hanma grinned then laughed maniacally. "Ooohhh are they?"he wondered. "Shut up, Hanma. Keep your shits to yourself"Taiju answered although a little curious with whose hand is that.

It then finally show Takemichi and Naoto. The blue eyed male massaging the other.

"Why do I have to do this? I still have some things to do"he whispered to himself.

"You told me you can only ease this when massaged properly, suffer the consequences"Naoto who still heard the guy, answered.

"Oh"

Iya laughed at herself.

"Takemichi must be good at massaging then? I gotta make him massage me next time"grandpa Takeomi mumbled.

Searching multiverse..

Multiverse found.

Now playing..

; Mr. Tachibana Hinata
-----------------------------------------------------------

im so not in the mood today so its not funny but ill try my best as the chapters continue. also i miss my phone sm:<