Multiverse - 1: Hanagaki Takemichi the Time Leaper

seating arrangement

Left side/
First row:
Akane, Hina, Takemichi, Emma, Yuzuha, Senju
Second row:
Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, Makoto, Naoto
Third row:
Wakasa, Shinichiro, Takeomi, Rindou, Ran, Shion
Fourth row:
Taiju, Hakkai, Mucho, Benkei, Hanma, South

Right side\
First row:
Mikey, Draken, Luna, Takashi, Mana, Inupi
Second row:
Nahoya, Souya, Chifuyu, Baji, Kazutora
Third row:
Pah-chin, Peh-yan, Sanzu, Koko, Kisaki
___________________________________________

Iya, once again, pressed a button in the remote. The people looked at her.

"Why?"they questioned.

"You guys might want to change your sitting arrangements"she suggested, looking at how she placed them earlier. Only then did they notice that they are in a mess. They all immediately stood up and went with the people they want to sit with.

Draken and Mikey went to Takemichi only to be stopped by the ladies as they quite literally snatched the guy away. And with that, the two were forced to sit beside Mitsuya's sibling and Inupi who purposely went farther away from Koko.

The others went to their own places, the Mizo Mid purposely sitting behind Takemichi whilst the other Toman members went behind Mikey's.

Seeing everyone being comfortable on their arrangement, Iya clapped her hands. "Shall we start now?"she asked and they all collectively nodded at her. She pressed the play button and the images started moving.

A small messy room appeared and it span around the dirty surrounding.

Takemichi twitched in his sit, he knows the room damn well. He already had his suspicion when the title showed up and he seriously doesn't like where this is going.

"Yuck. Whose room is that? Tell me so I can avoid it because that looks so fucking disgusting"Senju blurted out, making a gargling noise as she said it.

Sanzu rolled his eyes. "Seeing that the title has Hanagaki's name and that the person over there told us about the universe we will be watching is about Hanagaki, whose room do you is that?"he sarcastically answered.

Senju gasped along with some others. "NO I reFuSE to BeliEVe-"

An older Takemichi is shown lying on the bed and watching the news on the tv while eating junk food.

"NooooOoo"the ladies showed their dismay.

"Isn't that normal though?"Mikey tried defending his friend.

Draken looked at his friend like he's his disappoinment child. "Mikey that's only you and Takemitchi, don't bring the rest of us down"he nagged like the mother that he is. The rest also nodded at his statement, making the shrimp grumble and Takemichi sink in his sit more.

The distant voice from the television bacame more clearer as the second passed.

A horrific image of what seem to be an accident but is actually a crime scene is shown. "Midnight struck as well as this truck to a clubhouse from Tokyo in which rich people gathered to have fun. The suspect? Sano Mikey and Kisaki Tetta of Touman who were the first in the ranking of the baddest bitch. A lot of people died and two of them were Tachibana Hinata and Tachibana Naoto"the news reporter reported.