im running out of chapter names already but "Lets go"

Kuroo's Pov

     "Norman...?" is all that could come out of my mouth at the moment, it felt as though the world stopped, minus us 3, what felt like slow-mo i could see everyone from the teams turning to us, i can see Norman opening his arms and i have no choice but to run and jump on him! well i did have a choice- but i moved without even hesitation, ive had a small, okay maybe not so small crush on him ever since we were kids, he once confessed he liked Emma he never had shown affection which made me and still makes me think i have a chance.

     As i run into his arms i can feel eyes, tons of eyes, everyone from the stands (ok so screw the practice match umm i want tons of people so were going to say it was a match and aoba johsai was there for emotional support? sorry i just need people there so there be like, all eyes on them? sorry for changing like the WHOLE story everythings the same but instead of practice match its a real match okay? and there people there cuz of course-) But i just didnt care! i havent seen this man for what 6-7 years and u expect me to sit there- wrong bii

     His hug felt like warmth to my body, as though all my problems melted away, although there a slight chance i was choking him i really didnt care, tears falling out of my eyes, vision getting blurry everything around us stopping, to my surprise Norman started crying too and he hugged back! ok what happened to him-. (last time they saw him was his like villian arc type thing or whateva im asking for the manga for my birthday so hopefully i can learn actually about it) all of a sudden things seem to unfreeze and i can hear the words "ok lovebirds get up me and Ray have to get changed first Norman" Of course he would say that. I can just SMELL everyones confusion and i really dont feel like explaining, i feel bad for Shoyo though since he has to wear a skirt but everything has to happen for a reason right? i wipe my now red eyes and get off the floor, i help Norman up we walk out the door but a failed attempt happens when our coaches both grabbed our arms. Nobody even dares to move a muscle in this room everyone too invested and probably in confused so they want to learn more,

     "What just happened, where are you going and who is he" i honestly just wanted to go home and see mom for a little so i wasnt in the mood "Look coach none of this is your business or Karasunos, we arent you children you cant control what we do and when we do it." NORMAN STOP RUBBING OFF ON ME! everyone clearly seeems taken aback but this doesnt stop coach from holding on to my wrist harder but based on Shoyos face mine wasnt the only one "Shoyo," Karasunos coach states "where are you two going we need to know" im getting tired of this so i look at Norman and wink, i swear i can see blush but whatever...  he pushes both the coaches to where we throw off our uniforms revealing a white outfit, we always have them incase(plot) cuz their easy to fight in, my pants were just rolled up so nobody could see, this leave the more into confusion "welp ill see you all in a few months ive got business to take care of" "Kuroo please... dont leave?" i cna hear Kenma quietly say from behind me HE NEED TO STOP SNEAKING UP ON ME "im sorry Kenma ill be back soon." he sighs, gives a thumbs up and walks away.

     As we exit out of the gym i can hear groaning noises form the coaches and cant help but laugh, im getting in trouble sooner or later, i can also hear people from the stands getting upset. wait but like- what if they call the police orsomething... meh this will be worth it i can see Norman again so its worth my life. or- ok nvm i probably shouldnt say that when we're about to go into a forest of demons. As we aproach the forest again i can hear running seems like the coaches and teammates followed us, well goodluck they probably wont expect us to go through here. Shoyo's walking backwards not looking where hes going, he slips and falls "SHOYO!" i yell totally forgetting we have people following us, anddddd they caught up with us.... righttttttttttt "You guys have some explaining to do." "Look if you guys follow us you'll understand but dont get freaked out okay?" Shoyo replies with his team looks a little shocked i guess Chibi isnt serious alot unless its about volleyball. "you act like they can fight THEM obviously they're gonna be scared what were u thinking?" i can feel the team confusion so i decide to fuel the flames because w h y n o t. "Wait till they meet HER they're gonna be so shocked it'll be funny" i can hear the other two chuckle "OK well heading in!" norman states this is gonna be fun.

im really sorry for the short and late chapter i havent been feeling like myself and i havent been okay mentally recently but i didnt want to dissapoint you all and so i tried my hardest to get this out, if you guys could can u check out my other story? its completely fine if not i wanted to thank you for 80+ reads i never expetced this story to go so far and you really dont understand how much that means to me, i dont know where you all came from but im certainly not upset about it. since school has been stressing me out i havent been updating but i hope this is okay to your guys standards and please ignore spelling mistakes haha!