Super Spy

it was a warm summers day. Joe had finished putting on his tie and eating breakfast, and was going to get the information on how the election was going.

It was always nerve-wracking to see how the votes came in. The two popular candidates were both equally determined and ready to do whatever it takes to come out on top.

"Good morning Candidate Biden, are you here for today's results?" One of the executives asked. "Yes Sir, how are they?" The higher up grimaced for a split second, but quickly regained his composure. "It seems Candidate Trump has had about a 23% increase in his amount of supporters since your last visit."

...Biden mentally cursed himself. How could Trump have gotten so much more support over night? It was simply impossible! Joe pondered over what he could've done and reevaluated his tactics. Maybe if he put up more advertising? What if he took part in more charity acts? Hmm, maybe he could- "Candidate Biden, are you there?"

Joe quickly snapped out of his inner turmoil at the voice. "Of course sir, I actually just remembered i forgot to fill my cats water bowl, I will be taking my leave!" He subtly speed-walked out of the hall, although he cringed as he remembered his horrible excuse. He doesn't even have a cat..

————————

After 1 day and 3 bags of instant coffee, Joe had come up with a plan. A very stupid plan, but he was becoming desperate. At the rate the election votes were going there was no way he could catch up! So that's why..

Joe had decided to spy on Trump.

Why, you might ask? Why wouldn't he? It would be the perfect solution to all of his current problems. He could easily see his methods and see if Trump really did have anything going on behind the scenes. All he had to do, was not get caught. Seems easy enough, right..?