Recoil

After what you could call an.. "unexpected" turn of events, Joe was completely lost. What the fuck even happened? Of course, it had to turn out this way; everyone but the one person he was trying to disgust was repulsed. How was he even supposed to know Trump was in to such a thing? Truly disgusting. It's not like he should've expected any less of his number one rival, though.

He needed to regroup and rethink. What else could he do if not spy and stay in the shadows? Oh my, he knew exactly what. He would do the opposite. He would stay in the direct spotlight, all throughout the election. Whats that saying again? "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"? Yes, this is just what he needed.

He would befriend Trump, possibly even more, all to create a fad of attention. If any relationship were to bloom between the likewise enemies, the media would go wild. It's perfect. All the focus would be on him and trump, completely erasing all other enemies from the picture; allowing him to keep his focus on one.

Soon when the election would be close to a finish, Biden would abruptly end the relationship, leaving the fragile orange heartbroken and lost; like the citrus fruit naked and susceptible without its peel, along with the media. He would paint Trump as the bad guy and he would make Trump the bad guy, all through his perfect plan. Perfect perfect perfect was all that was going through his mind, but the word could not help but remind him of a supple citrus fruit, with the bleached horse main of a noble steed, and the wits of a daring leader.

..What? What in the world was he thinking? This is too much for him, too much. He would sleep on it, and sleep on it he did, for such a masterful plan required much needed rest.