debate

Joe decided that the best course of action would be to strike at the presidential debate, therefore clearing any speculation of him actively seeking out trump. Biden knew practically any type of arrangement occurring between the two rivals could be absolutely incorrigible to his medial reputation and his online status, but perhaps they'd show leniency if the arrangement was one of true fate and destiny; a rocky, passionate love story. He was pretty sure enemies to lovers was quite a popular trope amongst the younger generations, and while he didn't understand it, he would sure as hell play into it if it meant his victory. And play into it, he will.

Trump seemed to have different plans.

                            —————————

"Here we stand, candidates- just days away from the presidential election. You lot should be proud of yourselves, truly. You are the final two candidates shown in the limelight before the votes are to roll in. Then of course, there will only be one." He winked with his eyes toward trump, speaking in a posh british accent. Shamelessly ogling trump in front of almost the entire country bending that it's broadcasted, and guess what- Donald just smiled right back. Something in Joe's chest turned sour.

Biden ignored it and thought back to the fat british man with a spectacle and top hat's speech. Proud of what? Joe didn't come here for some shitty speech equivalent to a participation medal. He came here to be asked some questions so he was able to flaunt his huge dick energy to the entire US, a bit of indirect bribery for their votes.