Oops..?

Joe had begun stage 1 of his plan. He had put on his INSANELY sexy disguise and green face paint, and now resembled a fat green ogre that smelled like fermenting chipmunk shit. A scent that should be enough to make everyone including Trump not bat an eye at his presence.

Perfect. Now, everyone would stay away from him and he would keep inside the shadows, right where he wanted to be.

—————-

He was wrong, horribly wrong.

—————

Trump POV:

As Trump mingled around in the main plaza, a breathtaking scent washed over him. Literally he and everyone else was choking and being diagnosed with stage 4 pussy stank because of how bad it smelled.

But to Trump, it smelled beautiful.

It reminded him of a warm summers day, with the aura of roses tickling his nostrils. The person emanating the scent only drew him in more.

His beautiful green skin, and obese curves in all the right places. It was GORGEOUS.

Trump knew it was a disguise, but he couldn't help it when his legs started moving on their own, eager to say something, learn something, do something..

Trump mentally slapped himself for that last bit. He hasn't even actually met the person yet, he has to calm down. As soon as he was in a 70 foot radius tho, that ho dipped.

Trump felt a pang in his chest.

What? Why did it hurt so much to see him go? He doesn't even know this beautiful persons name let alone ever heard him speak!

..Or that's what he thought.