The Cherry blossom tree bloomed once again.

Aether... why you're telling it's your fault...???

Its all my fault...

Wait...

I'm late to class again...!

I shaked my head and ran to class. I don't know why but all my classes were always with Aether, but it doesn't matter since I can look at his beautiful face everytime...

He is a masterpiece, he is everything, I like everything from him, from the very start.

...

--"Well I shall go now" Albedo smiled. I smiled back, nodding and waving at him, while he went out of the class.

I started to feel that someone's behind me. The scent,, was very but very familiar. I was scared for a second, but then I relaxed, I turned myself to face the body behind me. But wow, my relaxing state didn't last for long!

--" Xiao!" I let out a quiet yell. It's not as if I was that scared. Am I lying to myself? Xiao only looked at me with his arms crossed, nodding "hm?".

--"Are you going to enter the class?" I asked, trying to cover my red face that flushed in an instant. He replied with a nod. God, I feel so embarrassed that I blocked the way to the door.

--"H-here" I took two forward steps quick and another one to the right side, looking wt how Xiao enters the door behind me.

He entered but... Soon closely enough, he pushed me to the wall and pinned me. I could feel an arm around my waist and a hand inside my pocket. One of his legs was in between mines. 

I tried my best not to let out any sounds. Since he was rubbing... it...

My face was facing his neck while he was facing the wall since he pressed me to.

He smelled so good.. This is his natural smell.. It smells so good... Just so many memories from childhood...

He pulled away from me, leaving me immobile, I don't know, but I knew that I was red as fuck at this point. Everyone too, could tell that, my lungs stopped working for a second and my breath stopped.

He went to sit down, facing his back to me. So rude! Leaving me speechless like this and not aay anything afterwards?! Agh... I looked around the class trying to get conscious again but... Everyone was staring at me.

Jealousy...

I could feel the dark aura.

From everyone...

I quickly made my way to my seat and sat down. Everyone still kept staring at me. I didn't want to hidemyself from no one anymore, but it was impossible. Too, I soon realized that he inserted his hand inside my pocket. My pockets were empty and I know it...

Wait.

I introduced my hand into my pocket and felt the texture of a small paper.

I didn't care about everyone anymore...

I took out the paper out of my pocket and read it.

'Meet me at the cherry blossom tree...'