May we meet again, at least one more time

--"XIAO!?" Aether screamed while getting up quickly by the nightmare he had.

The feeling of someone's presence being in the room grew wider, so the blond couldn't turn his gaze onto the person who was sitting just right next to him.

It was his sister, Lumine.

--"Aether?! you alright?! I heared you were panting and moaning and crying and whatever werent you doing!?" Lumine's worried facial expression grew wider, she placed her palm of her hand on her brother's sweaty and hot forehead.

--"Did you have that dream again...?" She kept asking.

She sighed and replied --"Let's go brother.. you promised to hang out with Albedo today, didn't you?"

Aether stared at his hands, emotionless. He got up, ignoring her sister, and went outside the bedroom without a noise.

...

--"You take so long." She sighed.

--"Mhm..." 

--"Breakfast is ready, I already ate. So I'll be waiting for you in the living room"

--"Mhm..." 

...

--"Aren't you gonna eat?" She asked her brother confused...

--"No..." Aether's voice didn't echo as before.

--"Ok." She said standing up and picking up her backpack.

--"You have a hang out today with Albedo be ready" 

--"I won't go."

--"Huh?" She replied confused.

--"Lumine... I like Xiao, I will never stop liking him no matter what. I LOVE XIA-"

--"AETHER XIAO IS DEAD!"

--"I KNOW!" His voice suddenly became higher "I KNOW XIAO IS DEAD, I KNOW IT FUCK FUCK I KNOW IT YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT NEED TO." 

Lumine immediatly stood up for her brother and hugged him tight.

--"I'm sorry brother.., but you just need to move on...."

--"NO! I WON'T MOVE ON WITHOUT XIAO! NO! NEVER!"

'Xiao..why did you left..? Why you left me alone..? We promised we would meet again.. but  not in heaven.. Xiao.. what's the point of this dreams..? What is it..? Is it you..? Are you trying to somehow tell me something..?'

He was out of control. He couldn't stop crying, his heart beat was going faster than ever.

--"AETHER? AETHER? YOU THERE? PLEASE REPLY! YOUR BODY AND MENTAL HEALTH ARE TOO SENSIBLE! IF YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK YOU MAY DIE!"

'What is she saying.? I cannot hear nothing...'

It only took a big yell of my name, for the room to become silent inside of me.

--"AETHER!" 

...