We meet again.

--"Are we still... friends...?" Aether asked, his face showed worry and fear... both, honey and golden eyes had their eye contact locked. His blond beautiful long hair which reflected with the sunshines the sun gave from the outside of the balcony's window were becoming not that bright as before. His eyes, showed sadness too now, was he again, about to cry?

--"How do you want it to be?" Xiao smiled, asking a stupid question

Aether whimpered after hearing that and his face rapidly turned red.

--"W-what?" Aether asked confused.

--"It's sunny outside... was this a blessing from you..?" Said Xiao, hugging Aether. Was he flirting?! Aren't they talking about something serious?! Come on Xiao!

Aether layed his head on Xiao's chest, he was about to cry.

--"M-maybe.. even tho in this city it always rains..." Said Aether. He was confused why they were talking about this topic, it was so random and awkward.

--"My sunshine.. want to go to the park?" Xiao poked Aether's lips.

--"Y-you i-idiot.. I l-love you s-s-stupid..." Aether said in between tears. Xiao only giggled and let out some of his tears too.

The wind shared its fresh air with the two lovers, since when didn't they closed the window?!

The weather outside shined bright.

The two boys shared their guilty and bitter feeling.

Called 'sadness' and 'loneliness'.

12:00.

The two boys woke up slowly. Still embracing each other, their eyes puffy, still a little dry. 

Exactly and not mistaken, they fell asleep after those cries.

Xiao sat down on bed, seeing Aether's eyes a little open, he was half asleep.

The older smiled softly.

--"It's so rare to see you smile..". Aether smiled, looking at the beautiful facial expression of his boyfriend. 

--"You're the reason I smile, Aether." Xiao explained.

--"If that's the case..." Said Aether satting up slowly on the bed, getting closer to Xiao.

He got on his knees and cupped Xiao's cheeks, making Xiao flinch a little.

--" I will be here for you, whenever you want, I will make you smile, I will do anything for you..  because..." Aether wanted to speak up to say the last phrase, but he was still facing Xiao's face, cupping his cheeks...

'This is so embarrasing.. but I just want him to know the true way I feel...'

--"I love you 'too'..." The blond and black haired boy said at the same time.

Aether flushed when he realized that they said it at the same time and Xiao said 'too' too..

He wanted to proceed what happened. But he was cutted with a deep, romantic, juicy, soft kiss.

Aether responded back to the kiss, still cupping Xiao's cheeks.