Chapter 1:

a bright-colored Rainwing flew towards Jade Mountain, her orange wings glowing in the sun and her wings flapping rapidly, as the yellow sun marched up the sky. the Rainwing occasionally looked behind her.

Tsunami watcher her, feeling nervous and happy at the same time, Clay, Starflight, Sunny, Fatespeaker, and Peril were beside her as Glory landed with a small thump in front of them, the orange scales on her wings turning pink.

"Tsunami! I never thought I would be happy to see you" Glory chirped and hugged the deep blue Sea Dragon. 

"Me neither," Tsunami said and hugged Glory back. 

the Dragonets of Destiny had a group hug, as Peril looked at them with envy and anger and Fatespeaker smiled at them. 

"So where is your shadow?" Tsunami asked, 'Your Shadow' was her nickname for Deathbringer because he never left Glory alone and he was always angry and aggressive towards everyone but Glory.

"Oh I snuck out last night while he was asleep, I left him a note saying that I would be back so that he didn't burn the whole rainforest down. sure I don't have good night vision so I smacked into a few trees on the way here but I'm fine. let's see how long it takes until he finds me" Glory smiled at them. 

Tsunami hated Deathbringer. she didn't think that Deathbringer was good enough for Glory and Glory never said anything good about him ever. and Deathbringer hated Tsunami right back.

a Seawing hatchling rushed out of Jade Mountain and smiled at Glory. 

"Why is there a hatchling here?" Glory asked and studied the little dragonet, who opened her wings and let her royal markings glow. "Hmmm did Coral have another daughter? but who would she have it wi-" Glory stopped talking and looked at Tsunami, wide-eyed.

"Tsunami, please say that this isn't your dra-" Glory started "It's my kid" Tsunami cut her off and looked at her talons.

"Tsunami, why would you have a dragonet? You're only 10 years old" Glory said in a worried voice. 

"It was an accident, a happy one. thankfully I wanted to have dragonets. her name is Hurricane and her father is Riptide." Tsunami said 

Glory POV: 

Glory was extremely surprised, back in the cave she had thought that Tsunami would never get a partner due to how aggressive and bossy she could be, but Tsunami had been the second to find a partner and the first to have a dragonet. Glory didn't even have a mate yet and Tsunami had a kid already. sure they were adults but she was so young.

"I'm sorry, alright. it was an accident. please don't hate me... more than you already do" Tsunami said as the dragonet crawled up and onto her head with a squeak. 

Glory had to admit that her daughter was adorable.

"Hello, Glory" Peril said, the word Glory coming out of her mouth like it was a swear

Glory realized early into the visit how Peril would scowl or walk menacingly towards anyone who expressed affection to Clay, or whoever Clay expressed affection to. she was even jealous of Hurricane, just not that much and whenever Clay would comment on Hurricane Peril would give him this look that said 'If you like this dragonet so much, why don't we create one?'

Glory was surprised at how well Tsunami and Riptide got along, she had expected Tsunami to yell at him or be extremely rude. but Riptide knew how to calm her down but also knew how to be annoyingly loud and aggressive,

"Glory! why would you abandon me? I'm your bodyguard. Its kind of my job to keep you safe" Deathbringer said as he landed in front of her

"Well I don't know, maybe its, because you act like my friends, are going to kill me all the time even though I grew up with them and they have no motive to do so, your just annoying to be around and you would probably end up murdering Tsunami" Glory snarled and continued walking. 

"Hey, im not annoying, im annoyingly handsome" Deathbringer said and followed her, Glory hissed and stomped out all the pink from her scales

"Where are all the students anyway" Deathbringer asked 

"Its break, so we get the whole school to ourselves for two weeks" Clay responded

Suddenly a loud roar split the air and everything seemed to explode with movement and sound.