Chapter 5:

Tsunami swam through the huge and beautiful coral reef that blanketed the area that she was in, as far as she could see there were bright coral and fish of every color and shape. this was where she belonged. not cooped up in a cave all day with bratty dragonets. sure Tsunami loved her friends but, this place was magical. 

Tsunami looked fondly down at Hurricane who was looking at a school of brightly colored fish, and reaching her talons out towards them. 

Tsunami felt Riptide put a wing around her, and she blushed. 

"Alright, you can swim as long as you don't swim away. "Ri gont" Hurricane babbled and nodded her head. 

Tsunami completely loosened the satchel and Hurricane dove out of it and swam to the swarm of fish, who promptly swam away.

Hurricane then crouched down and crept toward a school of smaller fish and after a little bit flung her claw into the school and grabbed one. 

Hurricane ate it while smiling up at Tsunami and Riptide. 

"Alright, we better keep moving. Riptide you make sure that Hurricane doesn't fall behind and I will guide the way" Tsunami said. 

"Come in" Turtle responded dryly to a knock on his door, when the door opend a very pink Seawing came inside and handed him a letter "From Deathbringer of the Nightwings" the messenger said with a bow before swimming away. 

Turtle opend the letter and read it 

_____________________

Deer Prince Turtle of the Seawings 

You are an amazing dragon that deserves more recognition, and I hoped to ask you for a favor since you are my favorite Animus. could you please enchant me a ring that makes it so that whenever I put it on I turn into a Rainwing? oh yeah one more favor, I'm so sorry. but could you make it so that Grandeur of the Rainwings will do whatever I say? I know it sounds suspicious but she is the new Queen and she is very old. almost 200, and not making the best decisions due to having Memory Loss and confusion. Poor thing. I'm so sorry in advance, if you accept I will never ever ask for anything again and in return, I will give you anything you want. Treasure, Resources, and even set up a date with Kinkajou, and I can be your wingman.

I hope you at least consider my offer!

-Deathbringer of the Nightwings 

______________

Turtle had a bad sinking feeling about this, but there was nothing malicious about this. it made sense that Grandeur was getting Memory Problems, and maybe he liked being a Rainwing more than a Nightwing. or was grieving the murder of Glory in a weird way.

Turtle picked up a black ring with a bright blue stone in the center from his jewelry shelf

"Any dragon who wears this ring will turn into a Rainwing, and when they take off the ring they will return back to their normal selves," Turtle said aloud and slipped the ring over his talon, he felt himself shrink drastically and when he looked in the mirror he was a Rainwing, Turtle took off the ring and felt himself grow. 

"Grandeur of the Rainwings will do whatever Deathbringer of the Nightwings tells her to do," Turtle said aloud "I enchant the ring that I'm holding to teleport onto Deathbringer of the Nightwings talon," Turtle said and the ring disappeared. 

he flopped down on his bed, for some reason he felt a gaping pit of despair in his stomach like he had just doomed the world.