Chapter 2:

Glory felt herself being flung backwards and she hit the ground with a thud, she opened her eyes to see that Tsunami and shoved everyone besides Clay and Peril inside of an open cave, in less than an instant

outside of the cave were tons and tons of Seawings and Sandwings and Clay, Peril and Tsuanmi fighting them

Tsunami slashed the gills of a Seawing and tore off the tail barb of a Sandwing, which did almost nothing against the sea of dragons who were breaking things and trying to kill everyone. Clay was guarding the cave entrance, where they had put everyone and was fighting any dragon who came near it. 

Peril just walked forward and she killed tens of dragons who couldn't get out of the fire dragon's path in time.

Tsunami bashed a Seawing's head against the wall with her tail and let out a grunt of pain as a Sandwing tail came around and stabbed her in the leg. she leaped at the offending Sandwing who was much bigger than her. talons first, and barreled him against the ground, she raked her claws on his throat before leaping into another fight. 

she oddly enjoyed this, she could take out all her frustrations while helping.

Deathbringer eventually came, not from the cave that he had been shoved into but from a different hallway. 

Odd Tsunami thought 

A Couple Minutes Earlier:

Deathbringer looked out of the cave to see an army of dragons attacking what used to be a peaceful school and his heart dropped, he looked around and saw Glory laying on the floor, groaning in pain with her eyes closed. 

he knew that she would try and fight them when she woke up, and she would most likely die in the ensuing conflict. Glory was half the size or less of every dragon that was attacking. 

Glory opened her eyes and sat up, Deathbringer ran towards her and held her mouth shut, and picked her up. 

Glory squirmed hard, against him even though he was three times bigger than her, because of the age gap and tribe difference he still almost dropped her a few times. 

"I'm sorry, I'm doing this for your own good. you would die if I didn't do this. I'm sorry" Deathbringer said, walking towards one of the academy hallways and to a small closet. He pushed Glory inside and pushed the door closed before propping up a thick branch that had been flung off a tree when the army of dragons had came out of nowhere and propped it between the door and the wall in a way that made the door impossible to open. 

Glory immediately flung upwards and started banging on the door with her tail and twisting the knob with her talons "DEATHBRINGER if you don't let me out of this hole then I will claw your face off!" Glory yelled with a sigh.

Tsunami POV: 

"Where's Glory?" Tsunami asked Deathbringer as he appeared. 

"I don't know" Deathbringer lied as he slit a random dragon's throat 

Glory let out a deep sigh and continued banging on the door, why was Deathbringer so overprotective?

if he hadn't done this then Glory could be out there protecting Jade Mountain with her friends and Deathbringer. but no. she would just have to sit in this damp dungeon while she heard the battle outside and worried if her friends were still alive.

Wait what if they all died? 

then she would die in this cave of starvation and dehydration, wasting away and dying a miserable death. 

she couldn't even use her acid because the door wasn't organic, it was just a huge slab of rock. It didn't even have a window. She had no idea how Deathbringer had managed to keep the door closed so securely. 

Glory sighed and lied down on the floor, 

Deathbringer awhile later pov:

Deathbringer approached the cave that he had put Glory in, they had won and the Sandwings and Seawings had fled. 

He slowly removed the branch and as soon as he did through, the green dragon with red markings slammed the door open and glared at him with the fury of all the moons combined.

"Did Glory Die?" Glory heard Tsunami ask Clay as they cleaned up the blood and broken glass from the floor. 

"No, I didn't! this lunatic just locked me in a room!" Glory yelled, flapping her wings half because she wanted to look scary and half because she missed the feeling of wind and fresh air.

Glory glanced at where Tsunami's voice had come from to see Riptide had his wing draped over her and Hurricane was playing with a Sandwing scale, everyone's heads jolted up when they heard Glory 

Tsunami walked away from Riptide, and towards Deathbringer. The deep blue Seawing was almost as tall as Deathbringer as she puffed out her chest with a snarl across her bleading face.

"Why would you just lock her in a closet? She's a dragon, not something that you can just lock ip" Tsunami snarled at the night dragon who just looked at her stubbornly 

"I did it for her safety, and I don't have to explain my reasoning to you. You're just a teacher" Deathbringer snarled even louder and took a step towards Tsunami. 

Glory launched herself between them and glared at Deathbringer, who upon seeing her, his eyes lit up. 

"Deathbringer. you don't do that to me, ever again. I understand that you didn't want me to die, but I'm, not a dragonet. you don't have the right to yell at my sister for what you did." Glory snarled as Deathbringer looked down at his talons

Suddendly Hurricane pointed to the sky, Glory looked at where she was pointing to see a dark red colored dragon on the horizon flying towards them.

Tsunami tensed up and Deathbringer took a few side steps towards Glory until he was touching her. The Red dragon landed, she turned out to just be a weird Nightwing. She had brown satchels that were spilling over with letters draped over each wing. the white stars on her wings flowed down her legs and up her neck.

"Letter for Glory, from Queen Fierceteeth"

Glory let out a deep sigh and opened the letter and read it 

_____________

Dear Glory of the Rainwings

I would like to schedule a meeting between us to specify the Nightwing's territory. You recently gave us a small amount but we require more. 20,000 dragons need more than two mountains of land. I'm willing to trade information or give you a portion of something for the next few years.

Thank you in advance

From: Queen Fierceteeth of the Nightwings 

____________

"Whats it about?" Deathbringer asked her 

"Fierceteeth wants more room-" Glory started

 "I'm going back to the Kingdom of the Sea" Tsunami's voice cut in