Chapter 4:

Riptide suddenly felt something large and hard smack him across the chest and knock the wind out of him, he sat there dazed for a moment. Riptide gasped and looked to see what had hit him to see Tsunami wriggling, whimpering, and mumbling in her sleep.

Riptide dodged another one of her tail whacks and managed to grab Tsunami, to wake her up in a good fashion. because she was probably in a nightmare, but mostly so that she couldn't hurt him in her sleep.

Tsunami just struggled harder, while yelling incoherently. every once in a while she would flinch as if she had been stabbed. "Tsunami! it's just me, your in a nightmare" Riptide said but Tsunami continued thrashing. 

the only thing that was keeping Tsunami from getting out of his grasp was the age difference between them, and because of this Riptide was bigger and stronger. but it was still very hard

Shark towered over Tsunami, a vicious grin on his face as he slit Sunny's throat, and gutted her in a matter of seconds. the huge Seawing then wore Sunny like a veil over his back. 

Tsunami leaped forward and whacked him as hard as she could with her tail, she let out a roar and leaped for his eyes, claws first. just as her claws connected with his eyes Tsunami felt herself back in the real world. 

"Get off me" Tsunami said, feeling relieved. 

Riptide let go of her and looked down at her. 

'Squid Brain' Tsunami flashed at him before jumping into the cold ocean water. 

Riptide ran after her and swam incredibly fast, Tsunami weaved through coral and made fast turns to try to confuse him. Tsunami swam upwards and threw herself into an underwater current and Riptide followed. 

he eventually caught up and tackled the Seawing princess out of the current and dragged her back up to the surface, and they both flew into the sky and play-fought some more, like dragonets. 

"Wait a second, where is Hurricane" Riptide suddenly said and both of them bolted back under the water, in the direction of the cave that they had slept in.

Tsunami found the cave and swam inside to see that Hurricane was still asleep, thankfully. 

Riptide gently picked up Hurricane and put her in the neck satchel and continued to swim in the direction of the Sea Kingdom.