After the flight

The flight to Atlanta was boring as I had to come earlier then all the marvel cast. I'm so happy that I got the role and I haven't told anyone who I am yet but the cast have read the script so it shouldn't be to hard to work out what character I'm going to be. I'm excited to play closely with Elizabeth Olsen as she is going to be daughter in the new movie also I have a love interest in this movie and being a 16 year old it's not going to be any of the still alive originals, but I heard that Morgan is going to be in it so maybe it's going to be a lesbian couple but I don't really know. So my characters name is Emily and Wanda is my mother but she doesn't think I'm alive because she gave birth to me at hydra and they told her I was dead, so I have to make her believe I'm her daughter and secrets get untold. But anyways I was so tired on the trip to Atlanta that when I got to the hotel I didn't end up going to the gym like I wanted too but instead I had a amazing hot bath and went to sleep.

[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[}[{[}]}]}]}]}]}]}]}]

Today me and the cast are going out for brunch and I'm so excited to see all of my friends and tell them everything that has happened in 1 year.

At 1:30 I make my way to the little cafe that we decided to go to, we didn't want to get spotted out so I decided we should go to Betty's bakery, I hadn't seen Betty since she talked to me and paddy, I hope she's not mad at me because Betty was like a mother to me in America, and she just didn't want me to get hurt again because of the same person.

I walked in and saw the cast sat at the back with there weird disguises, I said my hello's and all that jazz and I was about to get up and order but as I did I bumped into someone,

E-ouch
?- I'm so sorry, are you ok?
E- umm yeah I'm good
?- are you sure
E- yeah I'm sure
?- I'm sorry, the names Jake I work here and can get you something on the house for that accident
E- thanks Jake but it's ok I know the owner of this cafe actually,
J- really
E- yeah is there any chance I can talk to Betty
J- umm I can ask, what's your name
E- it's Ella
J- your Ella, Ella Osterfield
E- yeah that's me
J- you can come straight in my gran talks about you 24/7
E- gran??
J- yeah I'm Betty's grandson, lovely to meet you
E- yeah it's nice to meet you to Jake

After that mishap I saw better abs we talked about everything and how we are both sorry how things were left and we are now acting the same as if nothing happened.

Everyone had fun and we were excited for the filming that started in 3 days, we still have more of the cast flying in tomorrow so I get to meet the other new people and paddy's coming tomorrow.

As I was leaving the cafe Betty called me over and gave me Jakes number, I smiled at her and walked to my car, I texted Jake when I got to the hotel.

I'm backkkkkkkkkkk