I need a distraction i need you

P: Ella are you sure you want this
E: I need a distraction i need YOU
P: are you sure
E: more then I've ever been

I moved in for the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist his hands sliver down my back and into the waistband of my skirt and his hands trace my ass I run my hands down his chest and start unbuttoning his navy blue shirt. Faster then I could blink we both were left in our underwear and I was being carried to my bed, he laid me down and started attacking my lower thighs with kisses.

Last night was so eventful and blissful I never wanted it to end but as many say good things must come to an end, I woke up in the morning sore and sweaty but the pain went away when I turned to look at the man who was grabbing my waist, the man I had always been around from a young age, I looked at paddy and smiled as I moved my hand to his cheek and stroke softly, I eventually fell back asleep, only to wake up to an empty bed and a note.

"Hi Ell
I enjoyed everything about last night I just popped out to get some coffee and breakfast I'll be back before you know it, also take a hot bath or should help with your pain,
Paddy<3"

My heart dropped before reading the note, but now I'm panicking I should have never slept with paddy he probably thinks of it and a good fuck and Ive just fallen more in love, I can't believe I did that to myself. I can't let it ever happen again, but it was so good, I better get in the bath now before I feel this pain for the rest of today.

I walked well more liked wobbled to the bath tub and played relaxing music and filled the bath with bubbles I almost fell back asleep till I heard the door open and close, I dunked my head under the water for 30 seconds and by the time my head popped back up for air I saw the ginger headed man looking at the bubbles hiding me from embarrassment, it was like he was scanning me and a pink blush rose to my face, before I could say anything he walked beside me and handed me a coffee cup and kissed the top of my head before taking off his top and jeans along with is socks and boxers.

P: move forward a bit
E: no
I just looked at him and smiled as he smirked

P: hey I got you coffee so move up
E: make me
That was the wrong use of words and regretted it as soon as they left my lips

P: fine
He moved my body forward just enough for him to sit down in a squat position then realised his grip around my waist to hold the tub so he could side his legs beside my own.

P: there we go
E: way to invade my space
P: hey you weren't complaining last night now come here
He placed my back on his chest and rewrapped
His arm around my waist, it was nice and relaxing feeling his heart beat, I turned around so we were chest to chest just so I could stare into his chocolate browny eyes but so that it didn't seem like I was I lifted myself up a little so I could reach my coffee and drank what was left which wasn't much but before I could turn back he held me in place and he stroked his hands down my back going lower and lower till his hands were placed on my ass, I could feel his hard on already being made so I slowly rocked my hips alittle.

P: ella we just
Before he could finish his sentence I rocked my hips harder

P: ughhh... Ella your getting yourself into something you don't want to again
E: oh yeah really
P: yeAh mhmmm
I stayed silent for a second and stopped, I moved my hand to his fully hard member and started slowly stroking up and down,

P: two can play at that
He left on hand off my ass and moved it under my thighs I gasped for air as he place a finger in my aroused pussy and started pulsating slowly, I couldn't take it I kissed him.

E: oh just fuck me

Paddy moved his fingers out of me and picked me up and a towel and dried me and him down before picking me up and carrying me towards my bed kissing me and not removing his lips not even to breathe, this is all I've wanted for what 4 years I knew I loved him when I was 14-15 and he was always in those special dreams I just wanted him and now I have him I'm scared I'll lose him, like last time.

What became a distraction was now more of a must then a want.

________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while I'll try to be more productive with this account. If you want to read a story that's finished then read penpals- Harrison.